VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.30] [OuterRealm3D]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
However OuterRealm3D has the most loyal supporters I've ever seen... It's been almost a month and still no one has shared the update:ROFLMAO:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
However OuterRealm3D has the most loyal supporters I've ever seen... It's been almost a month and still no one has shared the update:ROFLMAO:
You should figure it out for yourself, he was recently banned on Patreon, he is left with ss which is not the best in terms of visibility, but certainly more tolerant, the source of income has certainly decreased also because many countries cannot use ss. I hope and appreciate the understanding of all supporters of this game.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
You should figure it out for yourself, he was recently banned on Patreon, he is left with ss which is not the best in terms of visibility, but certainly more tolerant, the source of income has certainly decreased also because many countries cannot use ss. I hope and appreciate the understanding of all supporters of this game.

But in fact mine was meant as a compliment... there are other games that, despite being released for free after a week, are still shared a few days (or even a few hours) after release.

So again, he has a very loyal community (y)

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes