• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
very good so far, but is this NTR? i dont see any NTR yet

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
very good so far, but is this NTR? i dont see any NTR yet
The original listing in Japanese on the DLSite has "Netorare" in the tags - but that's strange as the story is about MC doing "Netori" with the nurse, stealing her from her boyfriend.

drmanhatan

Sep 16, 2017
FULL SAVE & default.png FIX

Game is grind, took me 2 hours to complete and that's with using a speed cheat in the middle of my playthrough.

All girls unlocked. To get to the good ending just sleep til the last day. To get the bad end just get her rating to below 100%. Not worth, no new content.
Doesn't work btw, don't bother

kb131313

May 16, 2020
FULL SAVE & default.png FIX

Game is grind, took me 2 hours to complete and that's with using a speed cheat in the middle of my playthrough.

All girls unlocked. To get to the good ending just sleep til the last day. To get the bad end just get her rating to below 100%. Not worth, no new content.
what exactly is the speed cheat you used and how do i get it. game is slow as fuck

ToeToe420

Mar 30, 2022
As much as I interested in this with praises on the mechanic, AI CG still a pass for me

Dev might have more time to polish mechanic if doesnt bother drawing the art. Just my opinion

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Took 5 hours to beat it. good game but would like to see more about the nurse history and the soft locks were annoying.
Just had to use the save editor to change the money and was really easy

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
If you are going to create a compressed version, please just try to run it, in order to find obvious problems like having the entire file structure mangled. Would have taken two seconds to spot this.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes