Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
How do I even do the sex?

The game paints the left click red, but doesn't respond to any input once I start the sex part.
-As in, literally nothing I do gets a response from the game. Mouse click, keyboard, nothing. All I can do is click the top right corner and shut it all down.

At least NTR Legend's sex was intuitive.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i brought the book in the sex store why is doesnt unblock ? is this a bug or sth am lv 3 already
1712424569314.png

Last edited:

RAP20012

Dec 1, 2023
Does anybody know if the paid version will also have this same error? This is frustrating I got to day 17 and got the dildo leveled up on my money first max and then this happens, lol. Have bugs I mean.

RAP20012

Dec 1, 2023
Does anybody know if the paid version will also have this same error? This is frustrating I got to day 17 and got the dildo leveled up on my money first max and then this happens, lol. Have bugs I mean.
Figured a quick hack left click and hold and it will let you bypass the bug.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 3517688
this is the error i get, simply from just opening the game.exe file...
Your system's graphics driver and/or video card is outdated, so it cannot render WebGL properly.

You can try to circumvent this by enforcing WebGL render on unsupported devices in package.json configuration file, see attached archive (unpack to the game directory and overwrite ), however even if it will work, it will most likely perform extremely slowly and/or with graphical artifacts. Use at your own risk.

Last edited:

potz3kkk

Mar 25, 2023
Anyone have this BUG? cant have sex with her after purchasing some book. anyone have an idea how to fix this?
bug.PNG

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes