Jul 12, 2021
Your system's graphics driver and/or video card is outdated, so it cannot render WebGL properly.

You can try to circumvent this by enforcing WebGL render on unsupported devices in package.json configuration file, see attached archive (unpack to the game directory and overwrite ), however even if it will work, it will most likely perform extremely slowly and/or with graphical artifacts. Use at your own risk.
dang, its a sign my off-the-shelf, 8+ years old pc is taking its toll

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
The speedhack function in cheat engine appears to do nothing. Any idea what I am missing?
RPGM has multiple processes, so you need to attach it to the right one. For me it was any between 2-5. Luckily it's easy to check if you got right one thanks to the swinging UI elements.

Reactions: VivalaHell

VivalaHell

Jul 7, 2017
RPGM has multiple processes, so you need to attach it to the right one. For me it was any between 2-5. Luckily it's easy to check if you got right one thanks to the swinging UI elements.
Now I feel kind of stupid.
Thank you. Just picked another process and it works like a charm

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
FULL SAVE & default.png FIX

Game is grind, took me 2 hours to complete and that's with using a speed cheat in the middle of my playthrough.

All girls unlocked. To get to the good ending just sleep til the last day. To get the bad end just get her rating to below 100%. Not worth, no new content.
how did u use a speed cheat

SunlightBlade

Aug 1, 2022
Incredible game.
Halfway through the game, I experienced a softlock when trying to talk to the owner of a sex shop, and so on until the end of the game. And around the same time, softlock began to occur when pressing sex with Aoi. In order to somehow improve submission, you have to undergo special therapy. Very exciting (no)

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Incredible game.
Halfway through the game, I experienced a softlock when trying to talk to the owner of a sex shop, and so on until the end of the game. And around the same time, softlock began to occur when pressing sex with Aoi. In order to somehow improve submission, you have to undergo special therapy. Very exciting (no)
If you read the Translator Notes on the first post you see the soft lock is a known issue so best to try to avoid it.

You don't have to use Special Therapy for increasing her submission. Make her climax while sexing her does the same thing but Special Therapy does also increase her Rating so it is efficient for getting the best ending.

Also agree this is a very good game. Just wish there was more like a threesome with the head nurse if you finish her quest line or a replay to watch the scene when you have sex in front of Aoi's boyfriend.

SunlightBlade

Aug 1, 2022
If you read the Translator Notes on the first post you see the soft lock is a known issue so best to try to avoid it.

You don't have to use Special Therapy for increasing her submission. Make her climax while sexing her does the same thing but Special Therapy does also increase her Rating so it is efficient for getting the best ending.

Also agree this is a very good game. Just wish there was more like a threesome with the head nurse if you finish her quest line or a replay to watch the scene when you have sex in front of Aoi's boyfriend.
And how to avoid it? I have no idea what causes this bug.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
And how to avoid it? I have no idea what causes this bug.
The bug is caused by the wrong flags in the script, it is unavoidable until (more likely, if ever) the developer patches it.

It had to be worse, as the original version also softlocked during the third sex scene with Selina, which has been unavoidable after buying a certain amount of goods in the sex shop. I managed to track and fix that in the translation, but raw flags in RPGM are unlabeled, and the whole game's coding is a bunch of noodles, so at some point I stopped to care about non-essential stuff.

Reactions: kinglionheart

SunlightBlade

Aug 1, 2022
The bug is caused by the wrong flags in the script, it is unavoidable until (more likely, if ever) the developer patches it.

It had to be worse, as the original version also softlocked during the third sex scene with Selina, which has been unavoidable after buying a certain amount of goods in the sex shop. I managed to track and fix that in the translation, but raw flags in RPGM are unlabeled, and the whole game's coding is a bunch of noodles, so at some point I stopped to care about non-essential stuff.
photo_2023-09-22_18-41-52.jpg

Jan 31, 2020
Motorcycle-kun be like:
"So like, you're still alive and Im sorry and shit - so here, instead of going to another world, cuck this hot Nurse."
Good thing it was the generous and non-lethal motorcycle-kun that was on the job of isekai-ing him to another world. If it was truck-kun, his fate would have been sealed. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: 4D23E583-F79E-475C-8049-ACCB5B84B79E.jpeg 1DDC8C6E-8403-4785-BB87-1942DA436022.jpeg B39FEA9C-7A58-4E95-A779-A819C057F43D.jpeg 89331CAD-D322-4DE7-9992-2E764087B627.jpeg ECF62861-D05E-42BB-B671-F067F869FDCA.jpeg 915E9495-89D2-4B68-B86D-5E3B3B2B32C0.jpeg 24AE6699-3E9C-4367-AC3C-E4C9C8AB9A44.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Artix141
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes