4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
can you recommend? i already played some too
first one that comes to mind is anthophobia.
its pretty armature animation and the gameplay can be cheap at times, but its built mostly from the ground up in gameplay and animation. none of this reused spritework top down barebones jrpg crap.
ill dig back up some others iv played but the names arent as distinctive so i cant recall them off the top of my head XD

Aug 29, 2021
there is suppose to be more M/M stuff coming at some point. if translation is right he seems to stress himself out over amount of time and the quality he wants to put into the game.
as do the best creators, they hope to make only best quality they can. it's sad, but effective, that the feeling of inadequacy makes one make wonders. sometimes at least. and honestly so far i really like this, pray we're not abandoned in classic fashion

Reactions: Beats9821

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Whooooa, I haven't seen this game in ages! Not so sure how much development it has been on, but wow this is definitely a higher standard for basic beat-em-up/platformer hybrids compared to what I've seen in the past.

That, and the art is great. Not much of it as of now, but really good.

Also, that rabbit got HANDS son, those swings can slide you through the fucking floor, dayum.

Apr 19, 2022
Everytime I pl;ay the game it crashes after 5 ish minutes, I changed to Japan in adminastrative language and it isn't on just one level. I also uninstalled and reinstalled

Hewaslie

Jul 28, 2023
View attachment 2019909

Overview:
Naughty Rabbit is a 2D side-scrolling platformer action game with the player as a male anthromorphic rabbit and the goal of rescuing the female rabbit captives in each stage. In the current demo, there are three stages with the third stage being a boss stage against a wolf lady. The player can collects the acorns in each stage and use them in the store to buy items such as carrots (restores health) and a mandrake that will restore all hearts if the player loses them all during a stage. After defeating an enemy capable of sex, the player can interact with them by standing next to and pressing button 3 (C key). The sex scenes are animated and involves timing with the goal of either the enemy orgasms first or both partners orgasm together. If the enemy is not satisfied enough, the player will lose a 1/4 part of heart. The game can be played with either a gamepad or keyboard.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-20
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: be_kon_box - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-04-08
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Important Notes:

Developer Notes:

Read the important notes for information about the modified executable file that is included in the folder.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

View attachment 2019885 View attachment 2019886 View attachment 2019887 View attachment 2019888 View attachment 2019889 View attachment 2019890 View attachment 2019891 View attachment 2019892 View attachment 2019893 View attachment 2019894 View attachment 2019882 View attachment 2019883 View attachment 2019884 View attachment 2019912
Is there away to open flies on mobile to play this

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
new update?
The creator's fanbox has development updates twice a month (from what I've seen).
Last progress report there was on the 31st of August. They talk about some memory usage issues on the bigger stage they're creating, and ways to fix it.
I'm assuming the next update will be on the 15th of september (if the trend continues)
The next playable version, though, not sure.

Yawa

Jun 13, 2017
Now that game is a solid 10 of 10 so far. Great and cute art style and nice gameplay.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes