rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Uhh, one of the girls fell into the abyss, oh well, still have the other one LOL.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
This seriously needs some preset posing options or something.
Also an option for auto-insertion when the sex toy is close, I couldn't do anything at all and each time you change the pose of a girl, they have a full on epilepsy attack.

Reactions: Nanabell

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
graphics are good, not gonna lie I spend at least 45 minutes trying to get 2 of the giant dildos into the girls asses, neither the big bad dragon ones or the 20 inch one work, sadly, only 1 giant one at the time.

10/10 would play again once it less janky and let us get more creative.

Reactions: Nanabell

Leo77

May 9, 2017
Looks nice but the controls are horrendous. At random points they just completely stop working and any time your mouse goes to the edge of the screen it drops anything you were holding and then grabs the nearest thing once the cursor gets back. If you suffer from low blood pressure, this is for you.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Giving a penis to at least one of the characters and trying to make them have sex is so torturing that it's almost an out of body experience.
-10/10
I'm gonna share it, and I would also play again, since I have a masochist side.
´For real, it looks and feels very good, interactivity is there, but holy fuck i wanna fap , not mfking ENGINEER a sex position, graduate and get a degree in toy dildo insertion into androids

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Not impossible but very difficult. Use the "shift+unclick" combo to pin bones in place. Floaty does not work as I would expected: was expecting to negate gravity on the character to be able to pose without falling.

Just some good graphics is not going to cut it. Reminds me of XMoonProductions but this is far worse.

DJKimble

Jun 13, 2017
Does, work.
I must be missing something or just stupid, It asks I select Select Patreon or Subscribestar first when I click Paste. Then it just opens that page in my browser and doesn't do anything.

I do get "Sever Error: Access Denied: Wrong number of segments" If I click it again.

mazmaz

Jun 29, 2022
Code work first but then in the game "Fatal error". I try restart the game and I can't put any code.. "select Select Patreon or Subscribestar"

Reactions: darkgryffon

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Games pretty cool, the controls are pretty satisfying once you get them down although i would recommend they make a sort of mini tutorial.

One main thing i noticed with the Constraint system is that it constrains the literal place you middle mouse click.
- Middle mouse click what you want to be the child object (the one that follows), and middle mouse click the parent after (the object the first follows), and a "delete" tag should pop out meaning you created a constraint.

but the thing is that the points the two connect by is the exact place you middle mouse click, and it only registers as long as a label pops out, if you just middle mouse click the hand without the label popping out it wont register, i noticed this is very important with the dildos, you NEED to middle mouse click it under the dildo where the suction cup is directly in the middle, then on the belly of the character directly in the middle, if you click on the shaft it will stick to her like a magnet rather than protrude like a penis.

This is also why stuff becomes clipped and explodes, because if you middle mouse click on part of the girl with another part of the same girl, it will try to drag the two points, and when it cant, it infinitely spins, hitting delete on the constraint should fix it.

wercoil

May 18, 2020
graphics are good, not gonna lie I spend at least 45 minutes trying to get 2 of the giant dildos into the girls asses, neither the big bad dragon ones or the 20 inch one work, sadly, only 1 giant one at the time.
You can put more than one double dildo inside the ass ..... but i don't know how to retrieve them .... they completely disappeared .... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fisch88p

Apr 30, 2018
If the Code does not work it might be an issue with formatting of what you copied from your Browser.

Paste it to Notepad first, then copy again from Notepad and then click "Paste" in game, this should work.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes