り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
HqHpsI.png

Overview:
Welcome to the Naughty Sandbox Demo, a VR-ready ero sim that will offer voyeurism, interaction and intimacy with characters of your own design.

Much of the technology behind Naughty Sandbox is still in development, but demos are released regularly which showcase some of the features and latest progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-30
Release Date: 2021-05-31
Developer: Naughty Sandbox - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2021-05-31
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

GIFs:
DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -

Extra:
Uncensor code

HighMatrix thanks for the link

_0joud.jpg mQbowc.jpg RT1xjp.jpg LLff2k.jpg EUM5kBeWsAAFrBB.PNG t6Xezs.jpg WgkYLy.jpg EUM5j84XQAALGo-.PNG EUM5j81XQAApBgw.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For those of you that are asking if VR only or not, it isn't. Other than specifically mentioned in the description
but a VR headset is not required to play.
You can easily play with it. Mouse and keyboard for looking and moving around, middle button of the mouse for bringing up the cursor and play with the sliders and such!

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
1. Only non-patron builds have censorship. I'm guessing this is the free version.
2. It's not VR only but VR is the main focus so I wouldn't bother with this unless you have a headset.
3. This is very early in development and barely has any content at all. Dev has been updating regularly though and has some interesting tech planned.
4. At this point I doubt many people don't know of it already but Virt-A-Mate still is the king when it comes to adult sandbox games so I'd give that a go while this is being developed.

Last edited:

ptd2512

Jan 18, 2018
1. Only non-patron builds have censorship. I'm guessing this is the free version. - it is indeed , paid version is uncen, but still , uncen behind paywall.... not very nice ..-
2. It's not VR only but VR is the main focus so I wouldn't bother with this unless you have a headset. - indeed -
3. This is very early in development and barely has any content at all. Dev has been updating regularly though and has some interesting tech planned. - no comment -
4. At this point I doubt many people don't know of it already but Virt-A-Mate still is the king when it comes to adult sandbox games so I'd give that a go while this is being developed.- i agree , there is 1 more games to be consider tho , it got interesting mechanic aswell - XStoryPlayer - , personaly i find it more interesting than virt-a-mate , shame tho .... there is no updates for few years now..... what a pity...

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
to Naughty Sandbox,
Character features and graphic settings are appreciated, but...
You're releasing an adult game, censoring what ppl came here for unless previously stated makes absolutely NO SENSE, if you want to gather an audience you'll need to trust them first before they trust you back with their hard-earned cash. :WeSmart:

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes