lagvaer

Jan 22, 2019
Игра выглядит достойно, но Цензура(n) пробовал старую версию этого проекта и там не понравилось то что у девушек слабая структура тела, в общем они как желе! а этот версию даже качать не буду из-за цензуры!
use Censored Code 22742 for the latest build. And uncheck censorship in options.
(используй код для снятия цензуры , если я не ошибаюсь то на форуме принято писать только на английском иначе могут забанить;) )
(use the code to remove censorship, if I’m not mistaken, it is customary to write in the forum only in English; otherwise, you can be banned;))

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Nothing is happening. Do I need to click "ENTER"? And how to hide the keyboard? Really weird input system. It confuses me. :unsure:
Hi! do not forget, after entering the code and pressing "Enter", uncheck the censorship in options. Pixelization will disappear. Although there is nothing to do besides posing. I think the new version looks more interesting, with a more friendly desktop mode and interactivity.

azuro85

May 30, 2017
Nice idea and good performance, like the graphics also, but is another VaM.

Another question i have is what are the locked features that we don't have in the free version or Tier1 an Tier 2 patreon?.

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
Yep, I think in future builds non-VR version, will be friendlier)
The main thing is the concept and the technical side, and they are on top. We will wait for updates and news)
OBOY....ohoj....i'm not stupid or something but english is sometimes far away, but now oooooahhh
Yea sss i did nott saw
the new code, i have play tonight, Many thank u my friend
i must ask : How do you handle the russian. It's like it was first time i played HoneySelect
I did not have a clue in knowhere. And ower a night i think he Dr Yoda give the uncensord files
Damn what it was funny. ok

Nov 11, 2019
I tried it with the new code. I can put it in the box. Nothing happens. There is no "save" or "submit" button.
How do I make this work? The UI is really confusing.

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
0.8D:

or if the above link wont work, select it from here:

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
0.9С: is available to download.

And I got error: Procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 not found in library DLL dxgi.dll.:confused:

Reactions: blargballs

glxr

Mar 25, 2020
$16 Transcended
use the code Bailey
$8 Premium
use the code Katie
$4 Uncensored
use the code Jessica
$1 Censored
use the code Sophie
Demo
Not supporting
Entered the code, all locks open but babe is censored. Halp.
Edit: you need to remove censorship in girl's options, got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CumRag1102
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes