3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
The dev has launched an AI translation that seems to be better than the ML we have here. Unfortunately you can't apply it to this version, only the the Japanese version. I found it online, added the patch and uploaded it in Mega. I'll report this to add this to the OP.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Any update on a translation?
there was an eng ai translation that came out today on dlsite if anyone wants it its a free download
i think you still need an account do buy it/download since its 0 yen but it still acts like any other game on dlsite
i should work on translating this again i think i shall go back to that
as the world needed him the most he retuned
Check my previous post. They already added the new AI translation to the OP.

Reactions: slinky master

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Isn't there like an actual translation for this though? I remember playing one back a little before when this thread was uploaded(You can even see a few people posting about it early in the thread) but I don't have it anymore so I wouldn't be able to post it here.

Proph

Jan 19, 2022
Isn't there like an actual translation for this though? I remember playing one back a little before when this thread was uploaded(You can even see a few people posting about it early in the thread) but I don't have it anymore so I wouldn't be able to post it here.

Fan translation by some Anon -

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes