EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wide_cover.PNG

Overview:
You'll step into Nestor's shoes, a determined young man looking forward to graduating from Baysdale academy by delivering a mystical scroll to the distant city of Oakenshire as a part of his last assignment. Your entire journey will be accompanied by your childhood crush Ferra, the school's hottest chick Sabina, and your carefree yet sneaky best friend Kota. With limited days to explore and a limited number of turns each day, your decisions will shape the story, leading to outcomes of loyalty, betrayal, or even (hardly) romance.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2023-12-02
Aliases: NTR:BSS
Developer: SLGallery - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

dialogue_scene.png lewd_scene.png faint.png kota_libido_action.png ntr.jpg sex_scene.png alley.png act3_4.png hideout.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
SLGallery welcome and congrats on your release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Erm...I'm just curious. you say all your "contentious" content is for premium/paid only....but how you going to do that when every single one of those things violates patreon's ToS?

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
> Only exclusive release contains animated scenes and other contentious materials such as bestiality, and loli
on patreon? strange

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Hmm I like the premise but a game engine that doesn't run on phones and a paywall that blocks spicy content? Not a good start..
For what i've played there is some paywalled content but nothing exaggerated and barely noticeable, some secondary stuff, the main content isn't blocked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M3lly and SLGallery

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Might want to be careful of certain content on patreon. If you want the exclusive vers to be safe I'd have it on Itch only for a price, and the public free. Maybe hint or link the itch exclusive on patreon (whatever feels more comfortable with you).

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I mean.. i kinda wanna try it. but it looks soooo rpgm and im sooooooooooooooooo done with rpgm games...
I completely understand how you feel. As an amateur/beginner developer, I felt like SRPG studio suited my needs most. Not sure that's the case now. If I acquire more skills, talents, and help, I'll try to move away from RPG-based.