bon22

Dec 5, 2020
im not sure if its a bug or not, but i cant leave the quest with the alpha wolf. im just stuck there

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
im not sure if its a bug or not, but i cant leave the quest with the alpha wolf. im just stuck there
Once you perform an action, instead of "End tern", choose "Options" and "Return to the hub".

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I played a bit, and noticed that the characters only wander about aimlesslly. Is that by desgin?

Do I need to order them to do everything? Or am I missing something?

ItzCrusader

Jun 16, 2020
I've been staying for a while in the stages and have been waiting for events and nothing seems to be happening, I can't seem to get the bestiality scenes or any of the bottom 2 scenes at that. Do I need to let a party member go down in the second mission to get it? Forgot to mention that I am on the exclusive releases from what is on your patreon currently.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I played a bit, and noticed that the characters only wander about aimlesslly. Is that by desgin?

Do I need to order them to do everything? Or am I missing something?
For the female party member, yes. They will wander on their own. You can order them to go to places or attack enemies.
For Kota, he has his own lust mechanics which increase every turn. If it reaches a threshold, he will start pursuing the closest available female party member. So your job is to find your own solution to complete each quest. You can order every party member to keep them occupied. You can let them do their own "things". Or you can try to finish the quest yourself but occasionally interrupt Kota's misdemeanor.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I've been staying for a while in the stages and have been waiting for events and nothing seems to be happening, I can't seem to get the bestiality scenes or any of the bottom 2 scenes at that. Do I need to let a party member go down in the second mission to get it? Forgot to mention that I am on the exclusive releases from what is on your patreon currently.
Are you playing the "Exclusive" version? Some scenes are only available in Exclusive version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I might be stupid as fuck because I dont get how I went from chapter 2 to chapter 4 by leaving the area. Also I need 4 of those flowers yet I can only get 4 and Kota says I can come back later yet whenever I start the quest again it just says we can come back later... also the Chest in that map wont open I cant see any option to open it.
Also found a "Hidden chest" that doesnt do anything. Not really enjoying the whole fire emblem combat. or whatever it is. I guess I will drop it because I dont have enough neurons to find the game fun yet.

Last edited:

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I might be stupid as fuck because I dont get how I went from chapter 2 to chapter 4 by leaving the area. Also I need 4 of those flowers yet I can only get 4 and Kota says I can come back later yet whenever I start the quest again it just says we can come back later... also the Chest in that map wont open I cant see any option to open it.
The chest is probably a bug that was fixed in the newer release. I'm not sure how to update the latest patch on f95zone, but you can download the latest one (public) in itch.io. The latest exclusive version is also on SusbscribeStar.

If you finish the first quest, the next one should appear "The last dew drop". It's my bad that I forgot to disable the first one. So, thank you for letting me know.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I did purchase the exclusive version on your patreon. I got the key from beating it once, do I need to beat the game multiple times to be able to get the scroll?
That's good !! You only need the key. I'll give you a hint and some spoilers. Talk to a merchant in Baysdale.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Also found a "Hidden chest" that doesnt do anything. Not really enjoying the whole fire emblem combat. or whatever it is. I guess I will drop it because I dont have enough neurons to find the game fun yet.
I totally understand. When I'm making this game, I'm well aware that this won't be everyone's cup of tea. It's a very niche category, and I'm somewhat mentally prepared for backlashes and rants. Hopefully, I'll be able to migrate from SRPG to something else because it seems to be the most hated feature of the game.

About the chest you found,