Jul 24, 2017
Loving the game so far, having issues unlocking some scenes though. Are the POV scenes behind the paywall? Because no matter what I do I can't ever seem to unlock the non-protag perspectives.

Also, how exactly does the exclusive content work? Will the exclusive content always be exclusive, or does it get drip-fed into the public version over time? Either way I'll probably pay for it, the game is very good and totally worth throwing a few bucks the dev's way, I'm mostly just curious about how the paywall works here.

• Haha
Reactions: StonedFish

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Loving the game so far, having issues unlocking some scenes though. Are the POV scenes behind the paywall? Because no matter what I do I can't ever seem to unlock the non-protag perspectives.

Also, how exactly does the exclusive content work? Will the exclusive content always be exclusive, or does it get drip-fed into the public version over time? Either way I'll probably pay for it, the game is very good and totally worth throwing a few bucks the dev's way, I'm mostly just curious about how the paywall works here.
All POV scenes are accessible in the public version. The only contents that are locked behind the pay wall are the animated scenes. In the exclusive version, when you finish a playthrough, you will be awarded with bonus points which can be spent on “bonus items”. These bonus items help you unlock more scenes and events in the game.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Bruuuh, Though i do understand that this is in development, the (Unpolished) Game mechanics make the gallery completion a very tedious job since, well, completing the gallery requires you to play the (Unpolished) Game mechanics

May i ask this environment.evs everyone is talking about?

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Can't cut down the fucking vine in the missing guard 2 mission. Bought all swords, had my companies interact with the spot but nothing works.