SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
It's similar to NTR in that it's exactly just NTR? Being in a relationship doesn't matter.

NTR is losing someone in your life to an outsider in any context. The extra qualifiers are subgenres that get conflated as base NTR "rules". The person being taken away from you doesn't need to be a romantic or sexual interest at all, let alone be in a relationship with you.
NTR/BSS is a huge debate, which I do not wish to start here because I agree with both perspectives. It's a matter of the definition one imposes on the word "NTR". I like your definition as well. But the reason why I've been explicitly separating BSS from NTR was that more people tend to make comments that BSS is not NTR.

Jul 27, 2020
And why can't we control the character with the mouse? All those endless switching from needing to control from the keyboard and then from the mouse is extremely annoying.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
i need help with the enchanted blade, does anyone know how you use it? cause i try to use it to cut down the vines in missing guard 2, but it doesn't work and it says its unusable.
Make sure that the blade is in convoy, not with Nestor.

Also, can you hop on to our Discord server? :
We have a channel dedicated to hints and walkthrough.

Reactions: Buna338

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Gosh, alpha wolf quest are awful. I don't know what to do.
The alpha wolf quest is a red-herring. It was placed there to show that the alpha wolf was in the area. To kill the wolf, you need to play the exclusive version and obtain a canine transfiguration scroll in order to kill it (off-screen).

And why can't we control the character with the mouse? All those endless switching from needing to control from the keyboard and then from the mouse is extremely annoying.
When I test play this game, I never use a mouse. I only use keyboard (z,x,space, left,right,up, down). Regardless, I blame SRPG studio for that. It is set in our plan to convert this game to unity/godot.SRPG studio is not the best engine, but our focus now is in developing the content, then switching to different engine later.