• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
It's similar to NTR in that it's exactly just NTR? Being in a relationship doesn't matter.

NTR is losing someone in your life to an outsider in any context. The extra qualifiers are subgenres that get conflated as base NTR "rules". The person being taken away from you doesn't need to be a romantic or sexual interest at all, let alone be in a relationship with you.
NTR/BSS is a huge debate, which I do not wish to start here because I agree with both perspectives. It's a matter of the definition one imposes on the word "NTR". I like your definition as well. But the reason why I've been explicitly separating BSS from NTR was that more people tend to make comments that BSS is not NTR.

Jul 27, 2020
And why can't we control the character with the mouse? All those endless switching from needing to control from the keyboard and then from the mouse is extremely annoying.

Reactions: lucathesaint

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
i need help with the enchanted blade, does anyone know how you use it? cause i try to use it to cut down the vines in missing guard 2, but it doesn't work and it says its unusable.
Make sure that the blade is in convoy, not with Nestor.

Also, can you hop on to our Discord server? :
We have a channel dedicated to hints and walkthrough.

Reactions: Buna338

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Gosh, alpha wolf quest are awful. I don't know what to do.
The alpha wolf quest is a red-herring. It was placed there to show that the alpha wolf was in the area. To kill the wolf, you need to play the exclusive version and obtain a canine transfiguration scroll in order to kill it (off-screen).

And why can't we control the character with the mouse? All those endless switching from needing to control from the keyboard and then from the mouse is extremely annoying.
When I test play this game, I never use a mouse. I only use keyboard (z,x,space, left,right,up, down). Regardless, I blame SRPG studio for that. It is set in our plan to convert this game to unity/godot.SRPG studio is not the best engine, but our focus now is in developing the content, then switching to different engine later.

Jul 27, 2020
Great. Now i'm stuck in I can't cut down the vines in missing guard 2.
I'm done. Even though it's might be a cool ntr, the gamedesign are terrible.

Last edited:

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
It’s similar to NTR except that the MC is not in the relationship with the girl/guy.

Ohok nice thank you it also could be an anagram to Bittersweet Summer Saga which is probably on purpose but i didnt know lol thanks

Reactions: SLGallery

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
How come the cover-art looks good but the ingame art preview look like garbage?? Does that represent the overall art of the game? Or is the faceless low grade stuff being fased out gradually?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NaughtyTimeRenderingBittersweetSummerSaga-1.2.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
How come the cover-art looks good but the ingame art preview look like garbage?? Does that represent the overall art of the game? Or is the faceless low grade stuff being fased out gradually?
Ideally, everyone wants overall art to have good quality. But unfortunately, that's currently not in our budget. So my initial plan is to focus on the general gameplay and represent H-scenes with lower-quality art. Eventually, with enough budget, my team and I can retroactively change all low-quality art into better ones.

Reactions: ByronBurkey

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
I get that this is an NTR game, but the Dev Notes specified you use NTR as an umbrella term. As such, I would like to ask for some clarification before I decide whether to download the game: is this game focused entirely on Netorare content, or is there currently/plans for a Netori route?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I completely understand how you feel. As an amateur/beginner developer, I felt like SRPG studio suited my needs most. Not sure that's the case now. If I acquire more skills, talents, and help, I'll try to move away from RPG-based.
Good female designs but bad looking male designs (at least imo) I wish there were actually some more bigger or muscular dudes in the game instead of drawing them all skinny or petite so that there would be a sense of variation in the game and it wouldn't get monotonous. Personally, I think NTR is more accomplished when big men snatch women from weak males even though it's not my favorite genre

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I get that this is an NTR game, but the Dev Notes specified you use NTR as an umbrella term. As such, I would like to ask for some clarification before I decide whether to download the game: is this game focused entirely on Netorare content, or is there currently/plans for a Netori route?
There won't be any netori content for this game.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Good female designs but bad looking male designs (at least imo) I wish there were actually some more bigger or muscular dudes in the game instead of drawing them all skinny or petite so that there would be a sense of variation in the game and it wouldn't get monotonous. Personally, I think NTR is more accomplished when big men snatch women from weak males even though it's not my favorite genre
Your opinion is valid. which is common for classic ntr game. But I can tell you that some people think the opposite as well. I think it's the matter of taste like you said. There are reasons why I chose them to look somewhat similar but I also don't want to start writing an essay on it either.

Reactions: Delerou

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Most of the games that are presented as "netorare" are a variation of "netori", even when the MC is the cuck. I notice that most of the time, the stories are mostly focused on the corrupted female and the act of corruption, and not so much on the actual "netorare" experience.
Correct, many western cuckold games are either :
- girl pov (so it feels more like a corruption game than ntr, and that's when the dev bothers to add a proper corruption pacing)
- netori pov (and tbh it's more omniscient pov, you see everything from all characters at the same time)
In both cases mc is an afterthought.
Another issue is that the girls are kinda always written as mega sluts from the get go anyway.

Reactions: SLGallery

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
NTR/BSS is a huge debate, which I do not wish to start here because I agree with both perspectives. It's a matter of the definition one imposes on the word "NTR". I like your definition as well. But the reason why I've been explicitly separating BSS from NTR was that more people tend to make comments that BSS is not NTR.
My definition is the actual Japanese definition and usage.

And people who say BSS is not NTR are objectively wrong on multiple levels, the least of which is that BSS is explicitly a subgenre of NTR which in and of itself means it is NTR, subgenres are part of their parent genre.

These things aren't subjective, there are in fact right and wrong uses for these terms.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
My definition is the actual Japanese definition and usage.

And people who say BSS is not NTR are objectively wrong on multiple levels, the least of which is that BSS is explicitly a subgenre of NTR which in and of itself means it is NTR, subgenres are part of their parent genre.

These things aren't subjective, there are in fact right and wrong uses for these terms.
At first, I was going to brush this back-and-forth argument off because I didn't want to invite any internet dispute. But I think I would be too rude to do that. I kinda want you to understand my situation this situation is a bit frustrating to me because, in the past, I have had people arguing with the opposite idea. So I will never really satisfy everyone. This is my final response on this matter. And if anyone out there disagree with what I'm about to say, I'll just let it go.

Back to your response. It has come to my attention that I always have an invalid definition of what NTR is. Before today, I always subconsciously equated NTR with Cuckolding although they are not the same. Many H-sites never bother making this distinction either. Even the urban dictionary describes NTR as cuckolding, which isn't true. So from what I understand now, cuckolding is a subset of NTR, and BSS is also another subset of NTR. But BSS is not cuckolding because cuckolding is infidelity, while BSS is not. So, I agree with your latest response. BSS is objectively a subgenre of NTR.

Reactions: Voilsh