BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The canonical storyline is NTR. But you can play so that it's not NTR. I won't try to sell the game as NTR optional. I'll say it's non-NTR optional if one tries going for that route.
The question is: Can I play in such a way that the MC is the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs and that these are at least as abundant as the NTR route?

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Thanks, for the wolf quest I did just that, but nothing happened, and I could not leave the map. I was only able to continue moving around and waiting.

And yea, the ignore/peek stuff is not to my preference, but the game is not tailored to me so it's no big deal. I'm still interested to see how things go, since the overall premise is definitely good.

Good luck.
You just gave me an idea. It was my bad that I didn't make the game obvious. To return to the hub area, the player has to select options. Now, instead of "options", I just changed in to "Return to hub", which also contains some additional tutorials as well. This way it becomes a bit more playable.

Reactions: LordFrz

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
The question is: Can I play in such a way that the MC is the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs and that these are at least as abundant as the NTR route?
That's a valid question. Since Nestor won't be able to do anything aggressively (not until the very end), the answer is no. It won't be as abundant as the NTR route. The non-NTR path in this game is designed so that it gives NTR enthusiasts a goal to reach for. It isn't designed to be friendly to non-NTR players.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I'll look into those bugs.

Kota's libido increases at every turn except when he is released. It will decrease by 3 when released, which means it can stack as intended.
Items are definitely wonky because I haven't tested them out that much. I'll look into that as well.
Alpha and apothecary quests are intentionally locked. The purpose of those quests is to act as red-herring.
You can return to the town by selecting "Options"->"Return to the hub".

In terms of scenes, you can unlock up to limited scenes in each chapter (not stages). If you are in Greensvale area, I believe you can unlock up to 3 scenes. You have to move North camp in order to unlock more scenes.
The system right now is very bad after the first chapter in the second i lost a lot scenes i select peek and the scene didnt show i only cant select peek two times this is so punishable if you fail once you dont see all scenes and is also so random if would like if you miss the scene you can watch it again and dont lose it the oblivius point system is bad i like it more if is like summer sweepers that you have two turns to see the scenes in order and if you miss it it dosent matter the scenes plays again and you dont get the next scene until you watch it to punishable and to easy to miss it also it dosent helps that the game crash a lot i also would like that the ally attacks enemies that are atracking them righ now they do nothing
I like the idea of the game but right now whit the mechanic that you miss scenes the crushes and the ia that does nothing is very hard im going to wait some updates and i see later good luck dev i really like the idea of the game

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far I had fun with this short game, can somewhat be annoying the text sound, but read it will be fixed in future updates, I sure will look forward to newer updates and see how the game will turn out more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SLGallery

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
The system right now is very bad after the first chapter in the second i lost a lot scenes i select peek and the scene didnt show i only cant select peek two times this is so punishable if you fail once you dont see all scenes and is also so random if would like if you miss the scene you can watch it again and dont lose it the oblivius point system is bad i like it more if is like summer sweepers that you have two turns to see the scenes in order and if you miss it it dosent matter the scenes plays again and you dont get the next scene until you watch it to punishable and to easy to miss it also it dosent helps that the game crash a lot i also would like that the ally attacks enemies that are atracking them righ now they do nothing
I like the idea of the game but right now whit the mechanic that you miss scenes the crushes and the ia that does nothing is very hard im going to wait some updates and i see later good luck dev i really like the idea of the game
I'll address this issue in the next patch.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It looks like a game with potential. Besides, Ferr's character design is appetizing. I hope the NTR elements will be interesting and appealingly carried out. Good luck with the project!

• Red Heart

tansimmo2

Mar 8, 2019
buggy mess waste of time. Didnt get 1 scene and stuck on repeat of a quest. Cant even look at a gallery.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyTimeRenderingBittersweetSummerSaga-1.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
One thing that I noticed, is that apparently, it is not possible to complete the gallery. I assume thats because some entries are Patreon-Exclusive. Fair enough.

However, it would be nice if such entries had some identification saying so. That way, people would actually know if they cleared current content, or not.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I'll address this issue in the next patch.
a good idea would be that you gain oblivius points if you choose to ignore it i miss a lot of camp scenes and in the second part the missions when i choose to peek the scene dosent play i hoper in the next update even if you miss it you can see it later if not he game is gonna be a chore to play and see the scenes

MahPr

Mar 8, 2021
Also, for my 2 cents, RPGMaker would be the only thing worse than this engine. The long unskippable transition times are awful.