Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
I only have the public version, but do you plan on incorporating some mechanics to showcase an aftermath of a lewd event happening? Like cum on clothes/body/mouth.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I only have the public version, but do you plan on incorporating some mechanics to showcase an aftermath of a lewd event happening? Like cum on clothes/body/mouth.
People mentioned the ideas. I just haven't put it on my priority list since it requires me to draw more assets. Eventually, it will be there but in a while at this stage of development.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyTimeRenderingBittersweetSummerSaga-1.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
So basicially the NTR takes place between friends and with no other men outside from what we can see on screenshots??

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
So basicially the NTR takes place between friends and with no other men outside from what we can see on screenshots??
According to the first two acts, yes. I’m developing the 3rd act where there will be more people involved.

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
wow, this is maybe the worst game engine I've ever played. It really took time to figure out all the awkward mechanics and needlessly obscure controls. Feels like it was made in 90s.

Any save game to skip as much as possible of this gameplay would be appreciated. Playing this is a torture.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's a valid question. Since Nestor won't be able to do anything aggressively (not until the very end), the answer is no. It won't be as abundant as the NTR route. The non-NTR path in this game is designed so that it gives NTR enthusiasts a goal to reach for. It isn't designed to be friendly to non-NTR players.
I guess the game doesn't interest me then.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
According to the first two acts, yes. I’m developing the 3rd act where there will be more people involved.
Oh I see, thanks for responding. I am looking forward to the involvement of other men with different physiques so I could give it a go

SpectralShadowz

Feb 13, 2021
I remember seeing a game fairly similar to this. The player was in a party with an Elf and a 'thicc' girl. But to complete some tasks, they had to invite someone else which was the 'cucker'. I cannot remember the game's name nor can I seem to find it again. But the game had 'proper' romance plots for each female character instead of just the player getting cucked.

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
I remember seeing a game fairly similar to this. The player was in a party with an Elf and a 'thicc' girl. But to complete some tasks, they had to invite someone else which was the 'cucker'. I cannot remember the game's name nor can I seem to find it again. But the game had 'proper' romance plots for each female character instead of just the player getting cucked.
Sounds like Impy's Summer Sweepers game. (I'm 99% certain that's the game you are looking for.)
Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-sweepers-v10d-impy.85528/

Last edited: