2.10 star(s) 10 Votes

weetweet69

Feb 25, 2019
Could someone explain to me the correlation between furries and nazis? Like, obviously not all furries are nazis, but I feel like I've seen enough nazi furries to start wondering how the two came together
I can only guess there's some furries that buy into it. That said I guess one has to find a way to make their game stand out from all the other shovelware Steam has, even though the content itself is really questionable in terms of themes that even makes perverts go "WTF!?" at it while wondering if the devs are just trying to some edgy way to market their game or worse.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I'm rather stumped at level 12. Anyone know the solution? Thank you in advance.
Just by looking at it: Push the first, the second and the fourth (from highest to lowest) boxes one field to the left, then push the third one up one field so you can move on to the second row. Now push the second and fourth one to the left, so you can push the third one up again.
Since you are now able to move freely finish everything but the third row from the top, since this is your open corridor to make sure you can end up with the last two boxes both on the right side. Then you can end it from there by pushing them to the last two spots.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Just by looking at it: Push the first, the second and the fourth (from highest to lowest) boxes one field to the left, then push the third one up one field so you can move on to the second row. Now push the second and fourth one to the left, so you can push the third one up again.
Since you are now able to move freely finish everything but the third row from the top, since this is your open corridor to make sure you can end up with the last two boxes both on the right side. Then you can end it from there by pushing them to the last two spots.
Brilliant! You're super lovely! Cheers!

Reactions: Akkarin69

SarkenHS

Jun 29, 2017
*See people complaing about steam allowing playing with nazi stuff while playing almos all of Paradox's games like Stellaris or Heart of Iron...Quietly hides away*

Anyway, gotta say it is indeed nice art, but I pers' got bored of playing small and/or fake game just to unlock a few pictures : / Might lookg into the artist 'tho.

Star Burns

Sep 17, 2020
I think when people say "Fuck those Nazis", they aren't being that literal...

Great Game! 10 out of SS

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Could someone explain to me the correlation between furries and nazis? Like, obviously not all furries are nazis, but I feel like I've seen enough nazi furries to start wondering how the two came together
It's just a random fetish. Some people fetishize furries. Some people fetishize nazis. And some people fall into both classifications.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes