[R>Composer] Paid Need a musician...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I am seeking out a musician who can handle some synthwave style music for our new Game 'Mirror Hearts' (Preferably one who can also mix in some guitar work, sax, piano etc if possible).
Unfortunately my previous musician deaththepizza (Who I cannot recommend enough), is due to extenuating circumstances unable to continue.

You can find a link to some of the teasers to the game here if you want to read up more on the project: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-mirror-hearts.50754/#post-3363262

I am hoping to be $20-30 per song (depending on song complexity) and I am aiming to commission around 8-10 songs. (Payment via paypal preferable)

PM me here if interested or drop a comment to let me know if you are interested,
Many thanks! :)

THIS POST HAS NOW BEEN FILLED

Last edited:

Kaizeron

VGM Producer
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2019
Greetings! You really peaked my interest when you mentioned synthwave. I didn't make synthwave music for a game yet, but in my free time I often spend time trying it out as i myself really love the genre. Could you maybe provide a sample from your game so I know what exactly you have in mind?

Reactions: lostraven