Seeking Need help finding good RPGM games

Lissy96

Aug 16, 2020
Hey everyone!

First post here, and I humbly ask for some RPGM game suggestions. Im open to most fetishes, but I would like to avoid gore. The art incorporated in the game can be both 3D and/or 2D, preferably 2D. The most important aspect for me is the battle system and character customization, the more grind, the better.

Thanks in advance!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
tbh that is like 90%+ of RPGM games probably that fit that, that is EXTREMELY broad that said maybe the games from Tsukinomizu would be something you like. Only 3 of them got a proper translation ATM sadly:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-kni...e-crest-of-demonia-tsukinomizu-project.22576/

Naedoko Demons Ground is banned from this site though due to Rule 7. Send me a PM if you are interested in that, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction anyway though ;) (I have also been making a bit of a mod for that one lately, though probably a while before that will be ready too, if ever)

Nightmare Girls have an almost full English translations that should be fully completed at the latest at the end of November this year over on ULMF

While there isn't much more "character customization" per say there is a HUGE amount of characters you can pick between in at least the 2 first ones for your party. And the mod I did mention when done will increase the customization for the party characters in Naedoko, but still a great game on its own, probably my favorite H-game in fact
(haven't yet played nightmare girls myself, waiting for the full english patch to do that)

Reactions: tommyjohne

Georgebob10

Nov 25, 2019
Out of the ones not listed here, I'd suggest...
Harem by Ker, though looks like he's disappeared again (it's happened a couple of times where he's taken long unannounced hiatuses). Still a pretty good amount of game available at the moment and more recent updates have included a number of improvements to the battle system.

Overwhored isn't bad, and is a completed game. Been a while since I've played it so I'm not sure I can really comment on the battle system beyond remembering that it does have one.

A Zombie's Life is grindy, but not as much with battles. You're more avoiding zombies and trying to find supplies without fighting since I don't think the zombies drop anything.

Reactions: tommyjohne