Seeking need more femdom

Dec 25, 2017
Learn japanese and you'll have enough games to keep you busy for the next 10 years.

You can also read manga/dōjinshi. There are plenty of high-quality translated titles.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Learn japanese and you'll have enough games to keep you busy for the next 10 years.

You can also read manga/dōjinshi. There are plenty of high-quality translated titles.
Japanese femdom games are often about "Dommes" being really into giving blowjobs and jumping on you all the time to force you into that. So not something I would consider really femdom.

To properly help the topic starter, he probably should name some games he has played so far.

Dec 25, 2017
Mostly are trash but there are still some interesting games to be played.

Boku no Kanojo wa Joousama - My Girlfriend is a Dominatrix
Puchikko My Lord
Kyuuketsu! ~Warawa no Shimobe ni Naru no ja~
Drain 3 Fan Disk ~ Striptease ~
Peniban Quest Dominatrix no Ikenie
Onee-sama no Sei Shori Mazo Benki
Choukyou M Ecstasy
Ikisugi! M Lesson

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I've played tower of trample but got sick of waiting update any darktoz game like femdom city dark elves and a lot of html games perv education the company and alot more trash even if it was enjoyable i knew it was still trash

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
What i woulds really like to play is a game where the main protag gets slowly introduced into a femdom lifestyle but no male to wife cucking i like female to female cucking but you don see alot of that these day maybe a good scene in this game that ive made up is you get married to a women and have to take her last name

Reactions: Sorcerer of Cum

Ermin_Gusiev

Jan 13, 2018

Shit, this make me ha ha so hard :LOL::ROFLMAO:. But its true