EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Logo Dark Borders.jpg

Overview:
KaiserinReich is a femdom themed, open world AIF game based in the world of KaiserinReich at the dawn of the 20th century. KaiserinReich is a strictly hierarchical, deeply misandrous society. Women rule, men are inferior and you have the misfortune of having been born a male in this world. KaiserinReich’s open world design is intended to allow you to explore the areas and story lines that interest you and develop your character however you desire.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-25
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Developer: Dashfire -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5395
OS
: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Image Pack(v0.538): - -
HTML
(v0.538): -
HTML
(v.52):
OTHERS
(0.5395):

Extras: CHEATMOD - MAP

screenshot 1 - Copy.jpg screenshot 2 - Copy.jpg screenshot 3 - Copy.jpg screenshot 4 - Copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I can't figure out how to tag this game and I wasn't able to find instructions in the help section. Can someone please explain to me how to tag a game?
Thanks.
- Dashfire

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dashfire, please provide a few images/screenshoots as a thumbnails.
Just look at the first post/op of the other games in the "games" section, and edit your post accordingly.;)
Dont forget to report it, and only after this request is moved into games section, you will be able to add tags, and do other editing when/if needed (presuming you will keep an ownership of your game/thread).
good luck(y)

Reactions: K3NJ1

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Dashfire
Fixed the thread. Like Abhai said, post a minimum of 3 previews and I'll move it for you :)
Also when its moved, feel free to make a ticket and contact staff to receive your Game Developer tag

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
the game link on your website is broken, missing the ":" after https

about the game ...
first the obvious: use one page for the character creation. sliders or at least a form for input. popups for every input is an absolute no-go.

after that it was quite buggy, stubled across a few botched if cases. which made testing a bit hard.
cant tell much about the story, right now its missing any direction or plot buildup, you just run around aimlessly, which is totally fine for a first release since you are still building your world, but you could maybe wall off some areas that have no content yet.

Last edited:

Draug

Aug 21, 2017
Can't seem to get the images working.

Got it like this: Folder named "Kaiser", inside it is the html file and folder called "Game Images". (Inside "Game images", I have 2 folders, "Headshots" and "wardrobe" + lots of pics). Hope i made it clear...Tried also moving html file into "Game images" folder, still no pics.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh... the name feels wrong ... sure Kaiser,m -> Kaiserin,f but it sounds wrong. "Kaiserinnen Reich" would be better I think - but not really sure how to name a female "Kaiserreich". Currently if feels more like some Anime name when they pick something that sounds german ^^

But maybe I miss the point of the naming and it is a reference to something I dont know :p

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
Can't seem to get the images working.

Got it like this: Folder named "Kaiser", inside it is the html file and folder called "Game Images". (Inside "Game images", I have 2 folders, "Headshots" and "wardrobe" + lots of pics). Hope i made it clear...Tried also moving html file into "Game images" folder, still no pics.
Also cannot make it work.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Mhh... the name feels wrong ... sure Kaiser,m -> Kaiserin,f but it sounds wrong. "Kaiserinnen Reich" would be better I think - but not really sure how to name a female "Kaiserreich". Currently if feels more like some Anime name when they pick something that sounds german ^^

But maybe I miss the point of the naming and it is a reference to something I dont know :p
My HS German is a pile of rust by now but one thing even I am sure of is that for all its love of gratuitous capitalisation and endless compound words the language does not put caps *within* compounds.

Also vaguely suspecting the grammatically correct formulation would be something along the lines of "Reich des Kaiserin" but I'll freely admit I haven't the foggiest how you'd properly feminize the term.

EDIT: ...and who the Hell calls the cardinal directions "Occidental" and "Oriental" instead of "East" and "West"? The first two were descriptors the last I checked...

Reactions: Dashfire
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes