kaneeden

May 10, 2019
this game is a maze
absolutely. it´s horrible to navigate and then those many deadends when you think yay i found a place to sleep bam not implemented yet. But the one thing that works well is that written text is correctly transformed into stats. i read a line where you blacked out and i was very tired before and i thought okay now comes the DoL blackout .. but no it had correctly altered the stats..fascinating *thumbs up*

Reactions: Dashfire

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
i cant make the Game Images work i put the files in the desktop in a folder named Game Images but it didnt work.
can someone help me?

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
i cant make the Game Images work i put the files in the desktop in a folder named Game Images but it didnt work.
can someone help me?
well... look one page before... please ..and pick one of two options to make it work
edit: just to be clear option ONE is take the modified file of this kind person before my post on the first page or option TWO is use the online version of the game

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
the game link on your website is broken, missing the ":" after https

about the game ...
first the obvious: use one page for the character creation. sliders or at least a form for input. popups for every input is an absolute no-go.

after that it was quite buggy, stubled across a few botched if cases. which made testing a bit hard.
cant tell much about the story, right now its missing any direction or plot buildup, you just run around aimlessly, which is totally fine for a first release since you are still building your world, but you could maybe wall off some areas that have no content yet.
Thanks for the feedback. I fixed the broken link on the website. it should work now. You can also access the online version on Patreon.
At this point I'm mainly building out the world and developing different story lines. I will be developing a few different directions the plot can go in as I build out the game.
- Dashfire

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. I fixed the broken link on the website. it should work now. You can also access the online version on Patreon.
At this point I'm mainly building out the world and developing different story lines. I will be developing a few different directions the plot can go in as I build out the game.
- Dashfire
please .. pretty please..no more dead ends. good start. really promising concept BUT this not yet implemented is killing the atmosphere. if something is not written just don´t link it. thank you . it reminds me of those christmas calendars you create in html in school .. main christmas picture now the numbers now the links..oh we don´t know what to put inside but lets make those links for later..

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
does this have or planning to have male domination too or just femdom material ? (i just noticed on the pics the domination/submission slider)
Some, yes, given the way the world is designed the maledom path will be a lot more difficult but I do have plans for maledom relationships in the game.
- Dashfire

Reactions: Pilluah

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Can't seem to get the images working.

Got it like this: Folder named "Kaiser", inside it is the html file and folder called "Game Images". (Inside "Game images", I have 2 folders, "Headshots" and "wardrobe" + lots of pics). Hope i made it clear...Tried also moving html file into "Game images" folder, still no pics.
Sorry, I'll need to fix that. in the meantime you can play the game online
- Dashfire

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Current workaround for images until the developer fixes the Path issue:
Open your C drive, create a new folder called Desktop, move the "Game images" folder into the new "Desktop" folder on your C: Drive, and now the game should load the images.
Thanks. You can also play the game online
- Dashfire

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I got it working. For some reason the images are expected to be in "C:\Desktop\Game images". Not C:\Users\<whatever>\Desktop, mind you, just C:\Desktop. So you have to create a new folder in C:\ called Desktop specifically for this game.
Thanks. I'll fix the image file for the downloadable version. In the meantime you can play the game online
- Dashfire

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I will try this game once the images have been repaired.
Sorry, I'll fix he downloadable version. In the meantime you can play the game online
- Dashfire

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Here's a fixed version of the html file. Place images go in a folder named "Game Images" in the same folder as the html file.

Seems interesting, but saving doesn't work for me.
The saving system on this version doesn't work. I fixed it in version 0.53.
- Dashfire

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
can someone help me?
I need to fix the image file for the downloadable version. In the meantime you can play the game online
- Dashfire

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
please .. pretty please..no more dead ends. good start. really promising concept BUT this not yet implemented is killing the atmosphere. if something is not written just don´t link it. thank you . it reminds me of those christmas calendars you create in html in school .. main christmas picture now the numbers now the links..oh we don´t know what to put inside but lets make those links for later..
Thanks. I'll cut out the dead ends in future updates.
- Dashfire

Reactions: kaneeden
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes