Need skilled renpy programmer and artists for greek mythology dating sim

xxxgeorge96

Nov 5, 2018
Hi, I'm a writer and currently finishing up my first novel. I've had an idea for an idea for an adult game for a while now. I've made a couple games in twine but never this concept. I'm looking to create a tongue and cheek dating sim, based on Greek mythology. This is the concept: Your Hercules or Atalanta Depending on players choice. Your in your final year of college and your father Zeus wants you to find a Wife/Husband by graduation so you can join him and Hera on mount Olympus. You go your day to day college life interacting with the students (who are Greek gods) and attend classes. Most characters will be romance-able and lead down paths which provide the player with erotic events and art. Each Greek god has different likes and dislikes, players who know mythology will have an advantage. Excel in sports to impress Artemis, excel in your classes to woo Athena. Become a bully to win aries' affection or just tell Aphrodite and narcissus how pretty they are.The game will contain both straight and gay interactions. You couldn't have an ancient Greek dating sim without some hot gay action. The game will contain many fetishes, depending on the gods you seduce. Discover Poseidon's hidden water-sports fetish, attend an orgy with Dionysus, take body altering drugs with pan, have some femdom action with Artemis and maybe even get cucked my the beautiful Aphrodite. The game would give you enough time to seduce multiple characters but not all. By the end of the game you either live a boring mortal life on earth or ascend to mount Olympus with your new spouse and live happily ever after. Don't worry there will also be some hot random events involving famous Greek heroes such as Perseus, Bellerphon etc and of course nymphs. Thats my idea but now I need help. I have little to no programming knowledge and no experience in renpy. I can easily provide all the writing and even learn to add it to the game myself but I need someone with experience to help getting mechanics working. I will also need skilled artists to provide artwork for characters and backgrounds along with event CGs. I can not pay immediately but feel the concept has potential and with support from players could be profitable. Please consider helping me, i will make this game one day but with your help it could be here quicker and in a much better quality.
Thanks