5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

T4N2D

Apr 9, 2019
Guys pls, I don't wanna F95 or Negisaray be hunted by their legal teams, even tho it's impossible for F95, artist or the hosts could be DMCA'd

I appreciate you sharing the commissions, but it could aggro some unwanted attention. EVEN tho artist does a lot of celebs fakes, streamers can be waay more aggressive about it.

Move this convo to DMs, it's soon be fucking 2 pages just of you two, ty
You might be right with the DMCA stuff gotta be more careful then. But we can share like the commissions per links right?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
You might be right with the DMCA stuff gotta be more careful then. But we can share like the commissions per links right?
Yes, no links tho, and try to post them not a fullscreen. Will be less eye catching.

Attach files - Post, don't click "thumbnail" or "Full image"

Reactions: LookAtEula

LookAtEula

Mar 21, 2023
Yes, no links tho, and try to post them not a fullscreen. Will be less eye catching.

Attach files - Post, don't click "thumbnail" or "Full image"
I thought it was gonna be the same thing if we attached files and the insert image ones, that's my bad. For DMs it's just a side convo right? I don't know how it exactly works

Reactions: LordLegolas

T4N2D

Apr 9, 2019
Maybe Zendaya and Rebecca Ferguson?
Although personally I hope that the new star Ella Purnell will gain some attention.
Rebecca Ferguson would work, but I wouldn't request anything with zendaya she is a bad actress tbh. Ella Purnell is a good idea though

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote