5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Ok, so, when i search online, I see he's done 2 of Miss Mary Debenham from the Murder on The Orient Express, were they ever in a posted set?

Burma

May 22, 2018
Do anyone know someone with the same artstyle?
Btw, is this artist taking the real faces from the people and then redraws them or maybe adds filters to them and just draws realistic bodies and stuff?

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Do anyone know someone with the same artstyle?
Btw, is this artist taking the real faces from the people and then redraws them or maybe adds filters to them and just draws realistic bodies and stuff?
Think he just redraws faces, because a lot of his art is based on actresses

Reactions: Burma

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
Bad news guys. Negisaray's Patreon account was terminated. He/She/They are currently working on getting a subscribestar account up and running. As you may have guessed, this means that there will be no new content until everything can be sorted out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Somnus and Keffisch

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Bad news guys. Negisaray's Patreon account was terminated. He/She/They are currently working on getting a subscribestar account up and running. As you may have guessed, this means that there will be no new content until everything can be sorted out.
I bet the issue was something similar to what Ninjartist got from them. But at least Ninjartist was told the removed the pacific content from his page.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Patreon has been going after NSFW artists that use the faces or likenesses of actors since this practice is illegal in several countries Patreon is active in. Also victims that I know of are Rzhevskii/AmelodyJ, Geekscatter, and NinjaArtist.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote