RPGM Negotiation X Monster [v1.0.0 Trial] [Kyomu's Office]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Keyaruheal34

Aug 23, 2021
Full game can be downloaded here:

I machine translated it but I got an error. Can someone take 10 minutes to properly machine translate it?
same problem here tried translating it but either the game doesn't want to load or the images are fucked up in the game so I hope someone can make a proper translation

• Sad
Reactions: Gicoo

Psycowz

Jun 21, 2018
Could try machine translation that’s what I’m gonna do I can’t just look at pictures I need to read it
I thought it was already machine translation tbh
But either way, it's hard to enjoy when the translation is bad.
Hopefuly I found it in japanese and it's much more enjoyable.
I hope they can find someone to translate it in english (I wouldn't mind if I was paid for haha)

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Full game can be downloaded here:

I machine translated it but I got an error. Can someone take 10 minutes to properly machine translate it?
Thanks for link but it s impossible to play without proper translation
Welp
It s shota game so anyway

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Also, I've noticed Hentai sharing gets games, then Otomi-games has the same game soon after, just Otomi-games never really updates much after.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 18, 2024
Also, I've noticed Hentai sharing gets games, then Otomi-games has the same game soon after, just Otomi-games never really updates much after.
I am pretty sure that hentai-sharing gets all games from anime-sharing, because they have often the same text files in it with the uploader "Shine". Not sure if they even have the same links, but 99% chance they just reupload the games on ficher because they can earn money if someone buys premium with their link.

Feb 24, 2019
I finished the game and have a few questions, a few mysteries I couldn't solve:
1. How to make friends with the guardians in the cave inside Morito village? I assume one needs three of the key-shaped hole item, and combine them. I've got the three counts of the item, but how and where to combine them? (I found the answer: to combine the key, you use the pots inside stores)
2. How to get inside the bathouse in Pixel Castle? I remember there being items, it must be accessible.
3. After beating the game, how to get the Yggdrasil cane? I suppose it must be crafted by combining the rare items you get from befriending strong characters, but how and where to craft them? (this does not seem possible using the pot mixing in stores like for 1.)
4. There is a door locked under the creepy area's "rock bar", the last zone you explore in the story. A big church-like room, with this big locked door with nothing but darkness visible through the bars, and stairs on the right to continue the story like normal. Is there a way to open this door?
5. Is there a way to free the frozen/crystalized figure deep under the water cave, where you get the old magic book that translates the old language? I suppose the answer is no because it wouldn't make sense given the gallery room (in v.1.4.10 at least).

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote