3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did this but now I cant seem to unlock anything :T
Used it on every game with gems and it's never broken anything, just deleted Vol 4's registry folder to double check. You will still have to do the quests to make settings available to buy, and the gem key is the only one I'd edit.

If you look back a page JoSmiHnTh did make cheat mods for all the games, and I think the spin-offs.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How am I supposed to earn gems for volume 3? It stopped working after the first tutorial.
You earn gems by making the girl cum, but that has a daily cap. And there's a daily reward. check the green and yellow shield on the right to see what the current quest is if you haven't finished them. the gem number can be edited.

Chunnerunner

Apr 3, 2019
Nothing was running in the background, and the only way I was able to delete it was to reboot in Safe Mode to nuke the file that way.

I have NO idea what happened here. It's like the file was acting as if there was a system admin above me and that I didn't have permission to edit or even view anything related to the file.
Hi. I'm havign a similar issue. I never even ran the file. Extracted it, tried to move it and it wouldnt let me. Decided to just delete it and same as you i'm stuck. Tried deleting it from cmd, tried deleting from safemod and nothing is working. It keeps givng me an error saying it can't find the file.

What did you do to "nuke" it?

Any help greatly appreciated.

kysil

Aug 12, 2017
just gonna ask but is that all for Vol.4? i edited the gems and all but i dont see any options for turning her into small and Hand held... also saw that you can make her into stone? and also Human/Caveman for the D user at steam??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
just gonna ask but is that all for Vol.4...
In the transformation settings the onaho type slider shrinks her, even without making her one and there's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In part settings there's some for the guy.

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
Hi. I'm havign a similar issue. I never even ran the file. Extracted it, tried to move it and it wouldnt let me. Decided to just delete it and same as you i'm stuck. Tried deleting it from cmd, tried deleting from safemod and nothing is working. It keeps givng me an error saying it can't find the file.

What did you do to "nuke" it?

Any help greatly appreciated.
Restart your PC in safe mode, that will let you delete the file normally.

Chunnerunner

Apr 3, 2019
Restart your PC in safe mode, that will let you delete the file normally.
Thats actually the first thing I tried and unfortunatly didnt work. I'm thinking when I extracted the zip file, the file name came out as something unreadable by windows. Not sure how or why that happened. So no matter what I do, windows wont let me get rid of it. Can't even rename it. As I said, tried deleting from safe mode, tried deleting from the command prompt, I tried expanding permissions.....always the same error message I'm probably gonna have to format this drive.

Sounds like my problem might be worse then yours. Thanks anyways

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
Thats actually the first thing I tried and unfortunatly didnt work. I'm thinking when I extracted the zip file, the file name came out as something unreadable by windows. Not sure how or why that happened. So no matter what I do, windows wont let me get rid of it. Can't even rename it. As I said, tried deleting from safe mode, tried deleting from the command prompt, I tried expanding permissions.....always the same error message I'm probably gonna have to format this drive.

Sounds like my problem might be worse then yours. Thanks anyways
Hm, well failing that, I think there's a program or two that you can get that can override any protections a file has and get rid of it. I don't remember the name of them off the top of my head, so you'll have to find them yourself.

Still have zero idea why it'd be doing this to begin with.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes