3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
1643926583698.png
I dunno about you guys, but I have no idea how to do those three things. Manual insert I assume would be the girl moving herself but there's no option for that, the clit is behind the leg and even with vagina xray I can't do anything with it, and how the fuck would I make her drink piss if the guy is behind her unless it's meant to be the guy drinking hers but even then I can't move him, though it's not like I'm interested in the urophagia thing in the first place so don't really care about that part.

Y'all got any ideas about ManualInsert and Clitoris Pulling? Did I break the game by cheating my gems or something?
BTW I cleared my save is why the numbers are low, then re-cheated my gems.

Reactions: Atariante and Arkaa

Aaaaahhhhh

May 28, 2019
Downloaded the APK version, for those who tried this on their phone, is it also slow for you guys or maybe it's just me? Are there also any save files for both versions? I want to get one with all unlcoked

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...save files for both versions?
It saves gems and unlocks in the registry on PC, so it can be easily edited and there are .reg files around. But on a phone it seems it needs to be rooted.

For the not really asked question above if there's a pee drinking counter maybe a update will add the old...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puppetlord

Apr 1, 2019
Getting some weird lag on vol 4. When I don't have the game window active, it's smooth. When I switch over to it however I'm getting some fresh 5 fps. Hmm.

Reactions: djali85

Qilin beast

Feb 10, 2022
It's here but packed in the 7z with the Windows version, here it is on it's own...

NejicomiSimulator Vol.1 1.03 APK - Workupload or
Do you have the nejicomisimulator vol. 2 apk? I downloaded some from an unknown website, its all good but the only problem, there is like a bug/glitch on the character. The leg and the girl is all blue/purple.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you have the nejicomisimulator vol. 2 apk?
It's also packed in with the windows version in the opening post, and there's funog1's decensored versions. Here...

NejicomiSimulator Vol.2 1.0.4 APK -
NejicomiSimulator Vol.2.5 1.2.0 APK - or

There's also the newer version orensan posted a while ago. That problem with Vol 2 has also been reported a few times here though, with 1.0.4 at least. And here's the PC version...

NejicomiSimulator Vol.2.5 1.2.0 Win -

Edit - Replaced the broken Vol 2.5 Win... And added a mirror.

Last edited:
Reactions: VMA and x_Seth_x

thog-don’t-care

Sep 8, 2021
It's also packed in with the windows version in the opening post, and there's funog1's decensored versions . Here...

NejicomiSimulator Vol.2 1.0.4 APK - Workupload
NejicomiSimulator Vol.2.5 1.2.0 APK - Workupload

There's also the newer version orensan posted a while ago. That problem with Vol 2 has also been reported a few times here though, with 1.0.4 at least. And here's the PC version...

NejicomiSimulator Vol.2.5 1.2.0 Win - Workupload
The PC version crashes on startup consistently

Slatebrow

Apr 1, 2020
Here's a save with everything unlocked from vol. 4 for Android version. To open it, they just have to paste it to the game's data folder and then load it into the application and that's it.

Last edited:

MinkynLewds

Feb 15, 2022
Here's a save with everything unlocked from vol. 4 for Android version. To open it, they just have to paste it to the game's data folder and then load it into the application and that's it.
A'ight so, i'm entirely new to this and this is a dumb question in hindsight. But which folder exactly do i paste the save file? Cause I've been going on the app and pressing on the "Load Record" and nothing's happening.

butopp

Mar 11, 2021
someone does not have a file to unlock everything in vol 4 is that my pc does not let me run cheat engine

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes