3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure what all the volumes are for...
They're games. There's also two collaborations with other developers, NEET Corp and ONEONE1. Suspended Sex Simulator and Naked Idol's Live Broadcast!
how to delete a save file?
Delete the registry for the game and the save in appdata to delete everything.
How about android?
As far as I know you need to root like you said.
how do you edit the gems?
Open regedit, you can find it with a Windows search. Check the post I linked above or here, the screenshot shows you where to find the Nejico games and what to change for gems.

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
Bit of a strange problem. Has anyone else had issues with trying to move or delete Vol4? Tried moving it to my dedicated games folder, and it moved everything BUT the exe. Decided to just delete it (since quite honestly, Vol4 is not as good as the previous ones), but it refuses to let me delete the exe specifically for some reason. It states I need admin permission to delete it, despite the fact that I am the admin. Never had this problem happen before on a simple game exe, not sure why this one is giving me all sorts of issues.

Reactions: Chunnerunner

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but it refuses to let me delete the exe specifically for some reason.
Check the task manager or just restart the PC maybe. I just deleted it with out issue, but haven't played it today... And just restore it to try deleting it right after playing and no problems. Sure some games have done that before though.

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
Check the task manager or just restart the PC maybe. I just deleted it with out issue, but haven't played it today... And just restore it to try deleting it right after playing and no problems. Sure some games have done that before though.
Nothing was running in the background, and the only way I was able to delete it was to reboot in Safe Mode to nuke the file that way.

I have NO idea what happened here. It's like the file was acting as if there was a system admin above me and that I didn't have permission to edit or even view anything related to the file.

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
cant get the uncensore patch for neko 4 to work, i put in the game's managed folder and replaced to original one.
The mosic censore is still there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any kind of cheat to unlock everything...
With the other games there is a daily limit, but it does seem really hard to make gems in this new one. Look at the last reply in the post above about editing the registry.

orensan

May 29, 2017
Is there any kind of cheat to unlock everything? I think my game bugged and im not earning coins no matter how many times i make the girl cum.
you could try cheat engine and using the twitter thingy tto gain gems and filter it out, do remember to freeze the value thou

ibara0512

Jun 8, 2019
Here you go, uncen for the latest one.
Business as usual, unpack to the NejiSimSara2.1.0.0_Data\Managed and make sure to switch ingame censor type from Nori (black lines) to the mosaic
Lord , can you make a NejiSim2.5.1.2.0's uncensored patch ?
thank you very much <3

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The uncensor patch seems to crash some of the games. Anyone knows why or how to fix it?
Quickly tried every patch from funog1 with a newly downloaded game from the opening post. No crashes, but like K-zr said the Vol 4 one doesn't seem remove the mosaic. Make sure the demosaic is for the version of the game you have. There's a newer version of Vol 2 than the opening posts, but the modified file from 1.0.4 will crash it.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
cant get the uncensore patch for neko 4 to work, i put in the game's managed folder and replaced to original one.
The mosic censore is still there.
Quickly tried every patch from funog1 with a newly downloaded game from the opening post. No crashes, but like K-zr said the Vol 4 one doesn't seem remove the mosaic. Make sure the demosaic is for the version of the game you have. There's a newer version of Vol 2 than the opening posts, but the modified file from 1.0.4 will crash it.
Can't fix if I don't know it's busted, I rarely read comments and the only way to grab my attention is a mention or direct message. Anyways, fixed it. It would decensor fine as long as the penis xray was disabled. Apparently that has it's own censor that needed to be dealt with. If the OP ever updates versions let me know and I will do the same to the demosaics...

imany468

Jun 22, 2017
it seems the vol 4 file is now the sara file for all the possible download links
where can i find the actual vol 4 file?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes