3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

timeandpeace

Feb 13, 2020
So I’m a little bit confused. Does anyone have a good thorough explanation of how to acquire all of the options in each game and where to download them. I’m unsure as to what to do to unlock everything in each version of the game. Like is there a download or file out there with everything accessible?

timeandpeace

Feb 13, 2020
So I’m a little bit confused. Does anyone have a good thorough explanation of how to acquire all of the options in each game and where to download them. I’m unsure as to what to do to unlock everything in each version of the game. Like is there a download or file out there with everything accessible?
I just kinda wish all the descencors and ways to edit the game were all in one place so I didn’t have to look everywhere XD

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Unlock assorted options with the gems you get daily and once you've unlocked enough the next "tier set" becomes available for unlocks, until you've caught 'em all. Pretty sure the intro tutorial sequence already illustrates this loop in all of the games.

The relevant data is stored in a registry file which I'm pretty sure isn't readily shareable but *is* trivially easy to modify with RegEdit, instructions should be somewhere in this thread.

timeandpeace

Feb 13, 2020
Unlock assorted options with the gems you get daily and once you've unlocked enough the next "tier set" becomes available for unlocks, until you've caught 'em all. Pretty sure the intro tutorial sequence already illustrates this loop in all of the games.

The relevant data is stored in a registry file which I'm pretty sure isn't readily shareable but *is* trivially easy to modify with RegEdit, instructions should be somewhere in this thread.
Well the thing is like, I don’t know how to keep unlocking stuff, in version 3 and 4 of the game there’s nothing else really for me to keep upgrading or doing and I’m slightly lost at how to progress, is there like a chart that says what’s unlocked at each day? Or like are there links to all the files for how to edit the game / insert someone else’s save into the rest of the versions? All the other ones outside of the first one have the wackiest ass way to progress in a game I’ve ever seen lmao. Idk if it’s a version issue or if it’s just unfinished?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well the thing is like, I don’t know how to keep unlocking stuff, in version 3 and 4 of the game there’s nothing else really for me to keep upgrading or doing and I’m slightly lost at how to progress, is there like a chart that says what’s unlocked at each day? Or like are there links to all the files for how to edit the game / insert someone else’s save into the rest of the versions? All the other ones outside of the first one have the wackiest ass way to progress in a game I’ve ever seen lmao. Idk if it’s a version issue or if it’s just unfinished?
If the game version isn't up to date (ie. it insists on opening the DLsite store page whenever you start it) then no unlocks 4 j00. Should be links to the most recent versions somewhere in the thread but someone really needs to get them added to the OP tbh.

Anyway, to reiterate you open up more options to unlock by unlocking enough stuff first. "Day" is entirely irrelevant except inasmuch you get whatwasitnow, 1k gems the first time you open the game every day (think "daily login bonus").

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes