3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the difference between the different Volumes?
The girl, sometimes the position. Check the screenshots, different volumes usually have different background colours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sp0ngeB0bMaBoi
Jul 18, 2018
The girl, sometimes the position. Check the screenshots, different volumes usually have different background colours.
Can I enquire to what is included in Volume 4 then? Is it all 3 volumes?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: El_PitufoXL

shyguy1219

Feb 3, 2020
Just saw the version for where you could shake your device and it would move the character around. Did any of Yabu's past android games have Gyroscope or Accelerometer support to move the character around? That could be fun to use ;)

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
I play vol4 but I find that it is difficult to let her climax . Is there tips? And can you guys give me a vol4 1.0.3 full save file?

Reactions: Biostealth

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Seems there is no cheat for Vol1.5 , I know you can change gem value , but I don't know how to call console as you guys say.

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
You do it with (RegEdit) Windows Registry Editor. In the windows folder somewhere, or use Windows search to find.
Thank you , but I only find vol4 and vol3 , didn't see the vol1.5 .
And more question , I play vol4 and choose become onahole , but nothing happened . You can only see she is becoming pink but doesn't get tiny.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you , but I only find vol4 and vol3 , didn't see the vol1.5 .
Some have odd names but 1.5 (the DLSite one) should be 1.5, you can see it in the screenshot. If it is the DLSite one you played and it's not there maybe it's because there's a update we don't have?

Something is up between the two though, as before that was the Steam location. Now it's DLSites.

Reactions: c3907970

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Some have odd names but 1.5 (the DLSite one) should be 1.5, you can see it in the screenshot. If it is the DLSite one you played and it's not there maybe it's because there's a update we don't have?

Something is up between the two though, as before that was the Steam location. Now it's DLSites.
Oh, nvm , it is my problem , I reload my console now it is here. Last request , latest version for vol.1? I'm sorry to keep asking you.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes