3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tutorial quests unlock the settings, except for the original Vol 1. But older versions of the games will lock progression of them out if they know there's a newer one, so make sure you have the latest version of whichever one it is or cut the internet. Gem count for each game can be edited on PC to buy the unlocked setting.

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
When I start up Vol. 4, it keeps telling me that I need to update the game; does anyone have the latest version for Android?

neversoreal

Dec 21, 2020
so can anyone tell me which download is the latest?i mean newer than the download link available in the link provided in the main thread?

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
Seems there is no cheat for Vol1.5 , I know you can change gem value , but I don't know how to call console as you guys say.
For people who need a hack for Volume 1.5. However, note that this hack is for a previous version of Vol. 1.5 before 1.2.5, the latest version at the time I am writing this. I have no clue if it works for the latest version, so notify me if it doesn't.

Or someone could perhaps send a download link of the latest version, 1.2.5, for Volume 1.5, thank you!

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
The game auto checks the dlsite page for updates. and so it blocks you from unlocking things as well. If you change the assembly's version number from 0.0.1 to like 1.0.0 then it works fine. Maybe it's a fluke idk.
For example, vol 4 locks you out since OP version is 1.0.0, but if you change it to 2.0.0, you can unlock features as usual.
I am gonna just upload all 4 in one package fully uncensored, I do not know why the fuck people make collection threads and then leave individual links to all billion thingies instead of AiO package.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes