3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This isn't the Steam version. The DLSite page now shows the update and it's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the in game pop-up still leads to Vol 2.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i unlock all in part 3? i want the dark skin version
In every game but (the original) Vol 1 complete all the quests. If you have any quests there will be the green and yellow shield on the right (as seen here) of the screen, and clicking it should tell you what you have to do.

Just in case it isn't in the opening post the latest version is here, and its PC decensor here.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
In every game but (the original) Vol 1 complete all the quests. If you have any quests there will be the green and yellow shield on the right (as seen here) of the screen, and clicking it should tell you what you have to do.

Just in case it isn't in the opening post the latest version is here, and its PC decensor here.
thank you but clicking the shield shows nothing for some reason it says i have 10 of the 112 unlocked

mk01

Apr 29, 2018
if the game recognizes that you are not on the latest version it will prevent you from unlocking more options to buy.
delete save and disconnect from the internet before proceeding again.

GOD damn this retarded currency and unlock system

Reactions: wowatm

JJlian

Jun 12, 2022
How come my Green and Yellow shield for Vol.4 didn't work. all I can get is 12/48 is the game not complete yet?

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
I need the new and latest version of volume 4, I can't unlock anything, hero please leave a link

Wanobii

Jun 2, 2021
does anyone else have this string bikini shown on the steam page? or is this just a unique clothing to when you actually pay for the actual game? ss_ff7d00f01b5d12b18df03da226a9c330b2258641.1920x1080.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone else have this string bikini shown on the steam page...
Yes it was added in a update, there's no paided or free version other than the demo. If it's not in the opening post then it's here with a decensor a few posts after. But there another update now possibly messing thing up.

Reactions: N&D

Wanobii

Jun 2, 2021
Yes it was added in a update, there's no paided or free version other than the demo. If it's not in the opening post then it's here with a decensor a few posts after. But there another update now possibly messing thing up.
oh cool! thanks for the quick reply too! (edit: oh nvm the clothes/bikini option is still not here lol, guess gonna have to wait when it's fully fixed)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes