3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how many options can i unlock in the sim4 ( the sara one ) i have 58 rn.
That is the full amount. 1.0.2 had fifty six, 0.3 added two new parts with the eye and tongue highlights. Once you finish the quests (unless a update blocks it) you should have access to every option available.

arandomidk

Jul 31, 2020
That is the full amount. 1.0.2 had fifty six, 0.3 added two new parts with the eye and tongue highlights. Once you finish the quests (unless a update blocks it) you should have access to every option available.
when i start the game it says i have to get the new version. can i patch it somehow?

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
In the Sara one is it possible to zoom out further? or any way to mod the game to allow us to do so

Note, I do have the zoom or scale unlocked and slid it as far back as it allowed me, but its still too massive

Which is honestly weird considering in the other versions you're allowed to scroll pretty far away.

Reactions: Salvare000

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
Is there any game similar to this where i at least have the option to give their limbs back?? I love stomach bulges and stuff, but amputee stuff is where i draw the line.

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
Does any of you have NejisimWall3? It's Nejicomi Simulator 3 but as live wallpaper. Can't find it anywhere around here but it exists

Caba010101

Aug 1, 2020
windows + r => regedit => HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yabukaradoo\NejicomiSimulator2 (o 1ssg)
And edit Gemkey adding 33 ..33...33..33 and more you add infinite gems

Oct 31, 2017
Quick question!
I'd like to be a good pervert and purchase these particular games legitimately, but I'm a bit confused when it comes to the first game.
What is the difference between 1 and 1.5?
Is it the same game but expanded or is it like an expansion pack?
I don't want to purchase 1 if all I really need is the cheaper 1.5. :/

AveKali04

Dec 24, 2022
is anyone have vol.3 uncensored latest update ? if u guys had can u share it? sorry my broken English. Thanks

WRav

Mar 19, 2020
Uncensored v3 0.0.1 for Android is showing "download latest version" and opening Twitter on every launch. And also showing the first "buy new thing" quest, but is not showing the second one, therefore locking all options in settings further than the first 10.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uncensored v3 0.0.1 for Android is showing "download latest version" and opening....
The games will do that when there's a update. I posted the latest Vol 3 apk here, but it hasn't been decensored.

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
In the Sara one is it possible to zoom out further? or any way to mod the game to allow us to do so

Note, I do have the zoom or scale unlocked and slid it as far back as it allowed me, but its still too massive

Which is honestly weird considering in the other versions you're allowed to scroll pretty far away.
I also still need the zoom out option for Sara on android, saw someone mod an apk for the other game called something like captive machine or smth (nejisimneet02)

Maybe someone has an apk file like that?

Potatoman322

Oct 8, 2022
To go with the previous pc decensors, I have also done the apks. I was only able to get Vol.1 and Vol.3 working though, Vol.2 wouldn't work because of the update notification. Edit: Got an updated Vol.2, now all are there. I tested them on bluestacks and an old nexus 6p and both worked well, but I haven't worked on apks in a long time so don't expect flawless.

Vol.1 - 1.0.3
Vol.2 - 1.0.4
Vol.3 - 0.0.1
Vol.4 - 1.0.2
Note: In Vol.2 you can only change the censor type after unlocking 10 items.
Update: Added Vol.4
Hi, can you provide a 1.0.1 ver uncensored of vol3?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes