3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

googlemcb

Dec 5, 2021
Does anyone has the latest version for 1.5 ? not the 1.2.1 , there are some new ones released/updated this month that have more scenes for the [/] button.

I also saw people asking for saves , whether the game version or stuff , to put it simply...

you can use cheat engine for any version and edit the gem amount

you have to enter the number of the gems > click "First scan" > buy something or receive an amount of gems > insert the new amount > click "Next scan" > on the left there are going to be a few fields , select them all and then press the arrow button pointing down > select all the fields and double click > put in the amount of gems you want to have > and then all you need to do is to buy something and youll see your modified amount in game. I hope i helped <3

Reactions: El_PitufoXL

carbon12

Jun 23, 2020
I was hoping someone would make a thread for the sequel first. Anyway here's a full save, Windows only. Just unzip, doubleclick and it should ask you if you want to add it to registry, same as with the fist game.

All the important stuff is still stored in registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yabukaradoo\NejicomiSimulator2", except now you need to know the name of each unlock to modify it. So it was easier to just set all the counters for orgasm, tweets, etc to some high number. This triggers the tutorials which guide you through the game and also unlock all the stuff for buying. Then I simply edited the gem count and bought everything.
Wow, thx for posting the registry

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this compare to latest version? I want to add something myself .
That should be the 1.0.2 version or earlier as it was posted, then later edited for some reason in April. So everything and more should be in the latest one.

Reactions: c3907970

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So you mean that every time I play it need to disconnect internet and delete save?
Disconnect and delete, then quickly do all the tutorial quests so all the settings (sixty nine with 1.2.1) are unlocked. After that you don't have to worry about any update problems other than putting up with it opening DLSite...

Reactions: c3907970

Alastor Darkwood

Jun 22, 2022
In the second volume, there is no advancement after lvl 3...or you could die socially to get more gems...or die socially and still be Stuck on lvl 3...your choice...don't fail to disapoint grandma if she looks what you tweeted the next time...either you will get that inheritance sooner or you are excluded from all of any family member that saw THAT...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to get out of the trial version for vol 4 (win)?
They'll all do that if your playing a out of date version, and they're allowed to check. The latest version of Vol 4 is back here or on .

Edit - As the apk is missing from the Gofile one...

NejicomiSimulator Vol 4 1.0.3 Android -

Last edited:

Mohombie

Aug 9, 2022
They'll all do that if your playing a out of date version, and they're allowed to check. The latest version of Vol 4 is back here or on .
Yeah, i tried what you said to play it while out of the internet and it worked. once i reconected and opened the demo badge came back, but it also keep all the unlokables so its fine, i guess

Thanks for the replay, by the way

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes