3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Shockuhh

May 19, 2019

try this my friend
Just made a quick and dirty uncensor patch for this version. It's the first I've ever done, so I don't know how to do the fancy .dll mod like funog that has a much smaller file size, sorry...

Hopefully this works for others too. Let me know if something's wrong I guess, but I'm not sure I'll know how to fix it. It works for me at least:

To install the uncensor patch:
  1. Go to the game's folder
  2. Open the NejiSimTma01.1.0.0_Data folder
  3. (Optional, but probably recommended: Make a backup of the original data.unity3d file in case I've totally fucked it up so you can at least keep playing the game)
  4. Replace the data.unity3d file in the Data folder with the one downloaded above.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
On PC I would be careful with RegEdit and Tayuyuna Maid, tried to add gems yesterday and the game broke. With Android it's either a rooted phone or a modded game probably.

Edit - Oh other than maybe messing with the date to get the daily login reward repeatedly.

Last edited:

DontMindMeGoOn

Jul 29, 2018
Is that site safe to download?
Just downloaded the game myself so I figure yeah, it's safe.

Has anyone also encountered this bug where the Settings menu stops responding despite mouse detection and clicking sfx working? Had to delete the related folder in Registry Editor to reset and fix that issue.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys, does anyone has vol4 1.03 or 1.02 for Android?
The apk comes zipped with the Windows game, unless the poster removed it. The Vol 4 1.03 apk is here. You want the latest version of these games or you'll essentially have a demo.

Game request for Screw-in Simulator Tayuna Maid.

Potatoman322

Oct 8, 2022
Hey, guys.
I'm looking for a new version of
I heard a new version is out, does anyone have a download link for the new version?

Reactions: TaimaninMED

olie

Feb 23, 2022
On PC I would be careful with RegEdit and Tayuyuna Maid, tried to add gems yesterday and the game broke. With Android it's either a rooted phone or a modded game probably.

Edit - Oh other than maybe messing with the date to get the daily login reward repeatedly.
Hey there! Just edited the gems, and I think (maybe probably) I know what you did wrong.
For anyone who doesn't know how, I'll go over the whole process
1: Open Registry Editor
2: Find NejiSimTma01 (should be under Yabukaradoo)
3: When you click it, you should see a large list of different values, just double click GemKey (should be 7 down)
4: Increase the value by adding 30s into the number (this just adds a bunch of 0s, so you should end up with 10000000 or somethin like that)
5: Make sure at the end of the numbers there is 00, I'm not 100% sure if this is necessary but it was there before I started to fuck around with it and I can't be bothered to test it. I'm assuming this is needed, since it was there before I edited it. (I think this is what was wrong BlueKnight)
6: Just press OK and launch the game, enjoy limitless gems and no restrictions! (Except for the constant dlsite popups, thanks game)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes