3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the pic is ded.repload?
It's still there you might have the (or a temporary) image blocking issue? Here's one made for a Suspend Sex Simulator Vol 2, or do this...

Find the Registry Editor, in the Windows folder or use RegEdit in the task bars search.

Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yabukaradoo.

Find the specific game folder, then find the GemKey entry and double click it. Change the number on the right to change the gem count.

Reactions: ArsMagnus1337

Malchior

Apr 13, 2023
how to I change the image of the gallery for her sleeping/on a swimsuit on the 1.5 version?
I know they exist only cause they were shown on the dlsite preview

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to I change the image of the gallery for her sleeping/on a swimsuit on the 1.5 version?
The / key opens and closes the gallery, it seems to pick the image randomly when you do it. Took a few tries to see the bikini and not just switch between the sleeping and top down ones.

Malchior

Apr 13, 2023
The / key opens and closes the gallery, it seems to pick the image randomly when you do it. Took a few tries to see the bikini and not just switch between the sleeping and top down ones.
Crap, if it is luck based I believe the chance to switch images is pretty low then, I'm trying for like half an hour and nothing...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm trying for like half an hour and nothing...
Maybe close and open the game if it's not picking the ones you want after a few tries. Could just be the randomness being random, but this time it's picking the bikini more often that it was when I tried it earlier.

Malchior

Apr 13, 2023
Maybe close and open the game if it's not picking the ones you want after a few tries. Could just be the randomness being random, but this time it's picking the bikini more often that it was when I tried it earlier.
Found the problem, I was using the 1.2.1 version, then I saw someone sent the version 1.2.6 on page 29 and it worked as a charm.

apparently 1.2.1 doesn't change gallery images...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
It appears as though Volume 4 doesn't want to work. It'll boot up, display the Unity splash logo, and then will display an error message and crash.

Reactions: masstiff

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Apr/26/2023 changelog
Added new colors to skin tone, hair color, and man color.
Increased login bonus to 20,000 Gem
Tweet bonus increased to 10,000 Gem
[Translated by DeepL]

Reactions: Raja satir

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NejicomiSimulatorCollection-VOL1-4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ArsMagnus1337

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Ok so I download vol4, and I can play but I keep getting a notifcation that there's a new version/update out?? I even downloaded from the above torrent.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes