3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 10, 2018
The dev have posted a tweet of a new collab work that features a vtuber Amane Sopra (designed by asanagi). It has link to the preview page on steam it seems

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Itshighnoon_

Aug 30, 2019
So... I don't really understand, Vol 5 is out or not ? It's out on Steam but not on DLsite that's weird ? I don't trust Anime-sharing links and website tbf. :unsure:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So... I don't really understand, Vol 5 is out or not ? It's out on Steam but not on DLsite...
Maybe they're having issues with the Android version, just a guess as it's the unique part of the DLSite game. Some of the downloads around here come from Anime-Sharing, but all the Vol 5s on there right now (that I've checked) are the same copy that was posted above about a week ago but since removed along with most of the posts about it.

Itshighnoon_

Aug 30, 2019
Maybe they're having issues with the Android version, just a guess as it's the unique part of the DLSite game. Some of the downloads around here come from Anime-Sharing, but all the Vol 5s on there right now (that I've checked) are the same copy that was posted above about a week ago but since removed along with most of the posts about it.
SAD. Thank you for your answer tho !!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Ekeng

Apr 26, 2018
It's also packed in with the windows version in the opening post, and there's funog1's decensored versions. Here...

NejicomiSimulator Vol.2 1.0.4 APK - Workupload
NejicomiSimulator Vol.2.5 1.2.0 APK - Workupload

There's also the newer version orensan posted a while ago. That problem with Vol 2 has also been reported a few times here though, with 1.0.4 at least. And here's the PC version...

NejicomiSimulator Vol.2.5 1.2.0 Win - Workupload

Edit - Replaced the broken Vol 2.5 Win.
Workupload does not work?

Reactions: ArsMagnus1337

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Is there a reason vol. 5 is released on Steam but not here? Not complaining, just wondering if we have to wait for it to go up on dl before it gets uploaded here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a reason vol. 5 is released on Steam but not here?
The request. It got posted here in this thread last month (and after appeared on other sites) but had been altered to advertise someone's telegram, and a few days after all posts about it removed.

Reactions: Mindrem
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes