Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Ekeng

Apr 26, 2018
How to use patch to have v 1.1.1 to decensor or something cause I can't see any patches for the current version or kindly upload the latest version? Please kindly answer

Ekeng

Apr 26, 2018
Correction to my queries I mean, Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 latest version where can I find it?

Ekeng

Apr 26, 2018
I don't know if it has APK but it is uncensored try this link:

There's no cheat yet

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know if it has APK but it is uncensored try this link...
I was half expecting a telegram branding somewhere, but can't see one so here...

Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 1.1.1 uncensored - or
Android only - or

Edit - Replace Gofile and reported the update.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you delete the save data
You could try it without deleting, Roseys just said they disconnected no mention of the save. Otherwise part is in the registry, there's the screenshot showing Nejico Vol 4s open in Windows Regedit. Part in your (maybe hidden) appdata...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Yabukaradoo\GameName

Probably the just registry as that's where the progress seems to be, but not sure.

Feb 11, 2021
You could try it without deleting, Roseys just said they disconnected no mention of the save. Otherwise part is in the registry, there's the screenshot showing Nejico Vol 4s open in Windows Regedit. Part in your (maybe hidden) appdata...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Yabukaradoo\GameName

Probably the just registry as that's where the progress seems to be, but not sure.
worked thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Human Sacrifice

Jun 23, 2023
Uncensor + Debug Menu + Scale unlock
for v1.1.1

Game version is updated to 1.1.1
Modded file.
Features are same as v1.0.9 (check below)
-----------------------------------------------
Pressorom offered v1.0.9 ver. Thanks.
Go to link and download and click "Like" to show your appreciation to him.

Scale unlock from JoSmiHnTh's info.

Cheats:
  • uncensored
  • debug mode
  • scale unlock
modded file for PC. Extract and put it to NejiSimNeet02.1.0.9_Data\Managed\

Android patch
If you know about lucky-patcher and how to use it, Use This file.( )
NejiSimNeet02.v1.0.9_uncensored.apk (result of Lucky-Patcher)
ps. if you are trying yo use kumarin's lucky patcher txt file for the android ver, it appears it does not work for v.1.1.1 (tho it did work for v.1.0.9 as advirtised) or maybe im just being a dum dum. so uhh I need help is this just the nature with being a new version that it completely borked the custom patch is it supposed to work for v.1.1.1. (yes i did made a whole account for this)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know about the patcher, but modified game files like this needs for the decensor don't usually work on a newer version of the game. It needs to be remade.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
ps. if you are trying yo use kumarin's lucky patcher txt file for the android ver, it appears it does not work for v.1.1.1 (tho it did work for v.1.0.9 as advirtised) or maybe im just being a dum dum. so uhh I need help is this just the nature with being a new version that it completely borked the custom patch is it supposed to work for v.1.1.1. (yes i did made a whole account for this)
I will check it.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes