Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
Seems like quite some fun. A couple questions, though. I am on Android and the game is beating the fuck out of my specs. Are there any settings I can tweak to help my phone die a little later than usual? Also, I have noticed a few people complaining about the scale, which I also saw as a problem. Is there any way for me to fix that on the phone?
u can play this on android? tell me how pls :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
u can play this on android?
All the Neji games have a apk, check the Android download in the opening post. Sometimes they're still packed in the Windows download. This one is a bit resource heavy as Glitch102 said probably from the emotion engine thing.

Edit - Was going to say there isn't a decensored a pack for this, but it looks like someone might have made one with the scale mod too. So there's one thing you wanted Glitch102.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Regedit is maybe easier, or the mod. Unless is something you want to regularly use, and you don't get freaked out by the possible virus warning.

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
All the Neji games have a apk, check the Android download in the opening post. Sometimes they're still packed in the Windows download. This one is a bit resource heavy as Glitch102 said probably from the emotion engine thing.

Edit - Was going to say there isn't a decensored a pack for this, but it looks like someone might have made one with the scale mod too. So there's one thing you wanted Glitch102.
OH! THANKS! I didnt notice the apk download... im dumb kek xD

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Lilianore

Mar 5, 2020
1676832080376.png
Can't see anything, the screen is just black, interactions do work, as I click I do hear the girl making sounds (latest version 1.0.9)
Anyone knows how to fix this?

PS: I haven't isntalled the uncensored or mod patch

dicedr3x

Jan 16, 2023
My antivirus gave it out as clean. You could always try a different antivirus instead of windows defender do be sure as windows defender has a habit of throwing off false positives. Or you could try using virustotal.
How do i get around this so i can open the game?

LoneZoner25

Nov 19, 2019
Weird, Im on 1.09 and I'm getting the bug where I cant progress anymore after getting X amount of unlocks and the shield does nothing

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
There's an update?
Yeah, from dlsite it says:

• Apr/24/2023Content added・Skin color, hair color, and eye color added
    ・Camera tracking removed
    ・Login bonus increased to 20,000 GEM
    ・Tweet bonus increased to 10,000 GEM

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
theres a new version for the game, v1.1.0, it added more hair and skin colour i think, but removed camera tracking.
they also increased gem rewards for some posting stuff, so please someone get the new version here

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes