Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

LordCha

Jul 29, 2017
Uncensor + Debug Menu + Scale unlock
for v1.0.9

Pressorom offered v1.0.9 ver. Thanks.
Go to link and download and click "Like" to show your appreciation to him.

Scale unlock from JoSmiHnTh's info.

Cheats:
  • uncensored
  • debug mode
  • scale unlock
modded file for PC. Extract and put it to NejiSimNeet02.1.0.9_Data\Managed\

Android patch
If you know about lucky-patcher and how to use it, Use This file.( )
NejiSimNeet02.v1.0.9_uncensored.apk (result of Lucky-Patcher)
Thanks

BeIiAI112

Jun 21, 2022

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this a upcoming game?
That's . Where the character this game uses, HMS Sirius...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same with my current HMS Illustrious signature, that's unofficial art from a official artist.

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
How do you get the pink ohahole / time stop and petrification option ? i can't seem to find them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't have a transformation section, is there anything specific that i have to do to unlock it?
Double check it isn't there but closed just in case. If you've done the tutorial quests and the shield has gone everything should be unlocked and buy able, a out of date game (not 1.0.9) will stop them unlocking.

I think once a decensor for one of these games also did something, so if it's none of the above try a untouched game.

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
Double check it isn't there but closed just in case. If you've done the tutorial quests and the shield has gone everything should be unlocked and buy able, a out of date game (not 1.0.9) will stop them unlocking.

I think once a decensor for one of these games also did something, so if it's none of the above try a untouched game.
found it, ty

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where is the update?
Pretty sure the opening post is the latest version. The last was in October, and there was no update alert when I downloaded it a few days ago to check something. If you mean a new update who knows if or when another will happen.

Yabukaradoo is probably busy with the pushed back Neji Vol 5 and a roguelike they're making.

Reactions: phoenix31

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
Seems like quite some fun. A couple questions, though. I am on Android and the game is beating the fuck out of my specs. Are there any settings I can tweak to help my phone die a little later than usual? Also, I have noticed a few people complaining about the scale, which I also saw as a problem. Is there any way for me to fix that on the phone?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes