Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Ok, I have made a hacked dll for the current version (1.04) that makes your gems equal 999999 all the time, it modifies the add function of the gem_holder class to make it always assign the gem value to 999999 rather than incrementing it with the input value.

EDIT: now I done it with a better method, now just replacing the dll and running the game without resetting it is enough to force your gems to be 999999 and no method in the game can change it in anyway, the gems will always be 999999 and will never change, I totally removed any statement that attempts to modify the gems value.

I am now working in doing the same for the android version.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2022
While editing gems in regedit I saw there's entries for scale as well, but each entry just pulls up some garble, editing doesn't seem to change anything.

I'm thinking theres a way to zoom out more by editing the save somehow, since the setting for scale in-game only goes down to 25%

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
While editing gems in regedit I saw there's entries for scale as well, but each entry just pulls up some garble, editing doesn't seem to change anything.

I'm thinking theres a way to zoom out more by editing the save somehow, since the setting for scale in-game only goes down to 25%
Can you please take a deeper look into that issue? I really need that to be fixed somehow...

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017

I will give that a shot inside the game code

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Ok, after 1 hour of inspection, the scale bar was never reaching it's minimum because the dear dev set it's minimum to -1, and defaulted the scale value to 1, and there a function in the bar that prevents it from reaching negative values, so the scale bar was hard stuck in near it's start forcefully, I now have to miss with the function limiting the scale values, for now, i set it back to positive 1 so the bar looks natural. Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: aeya123

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
So here's hack V2, it provides:-
1- decensor (You have to untick the censor visibility in the game settings menu)
2- Adds infinite gems
3- Adds extended scale limit

Unzip the dll file and replace it with the original dll inside (game folder)/Data/Managed

Last edited:

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Can you please take a deeper look into that issue? I really need that to be fixed somehow...

So here's hack V2, it provides:-
1- decensor (You have to untich the censor visability in the game settings menu)
2- Adds infinite gems
3- Adds extended scale limit
You can scale even more than in the image I posted too

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Screenshot_2.png Those 3 settings are hidden and ther are above the "Sensitivity" Setting, They seem to be a future features, Xray for vaginaand penis?, and this weird vaginal wall thing, i tried enabling them and they appeared, but as I expected, they do nothing

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes