Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
man turning her into an onahole is pretty hot, ngl. makes me wish there were onaholes like that irl. most of the time its always skin tone and opaque

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
im not too sure how controls work in this game. sometimes the game just automatically does it(while on rec not on play) and the dragging sometimes isnt responsive?

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
Heads up to everyone that the "Save Record" and "Load Record" option is not to save/load your player status (Gems etc) but to save and load motion files (so that you can save your created motions from Rec or load your other/other people's Recorded motions)

If you want more gems just follow the Registry Edit tutorial posted some pages earlier. Kudos to the poster!

tripstarmayhem

Apr 29, 2022
i had written ALOT more and went in detail about the game mechanics but imma keep it simple and not so harsh. The other games are better, both in game mechanics and visuals. there's just certain things in this game that don't live up to the reputation the others gave it, and it feels like they tried to go over the top and left out key elements that made there games so good. Compared to the other games this is light vanilla suace.

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
The zoom out does seem a bit weird on this one, seems like her right knee always has to be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Untick censor type n in the settings.
Is there a way to zoom out more in both sara and this game? It's really not enjoyable to see like half of the action :/

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
That screenshot is the closet farthest I've managed, similar with Vol 4.

Edit - Shifted into bizarro world there for a second...
Aw.. kinda sad cuz it really ruins the gameplay, the other game "Bound Mama and the Four Goblins" one u could zoom out fully, I wish sara and this game could be modded with camera control like those aswell :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am not really understanding how to unlock more settings...
Check for a shield looking thing on the right under the recording buttons, if you still have tutorial quests it'll be there and tell you what to do. Also check there isn't unlockable things hiding in sub sections of the settings that are...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise no idea.

aksis04

Jan 5, 2022
Yo, the version where you can leave her naked and probably has some improvements will be out in a few days I think, at least according to the developer's twitter, maybe it's even out already, since there's a update in the store page on may 14th, maybe we can get a update when that does release please?

Last edited:

aksis04

Jan 5, 2022
Yeah, I looked everywhere and couldn't find the updated version to be of help, but I'm 100% sure it's out already.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes