Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

alguienrandom123

Oct 18, 2021
The zoom out does seem a bit weird on this one, seems like her right knee always has to be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Untick censor type n in the settings.
Yep, and its worse if you rotate her, in that position u can see only the face or the lower body.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
(There are no mechanically looping motions in this work. All motions are created by special physical and emotional parameters tuned to etch.)
When can we get cars that run purely on physical and emotional parameters? Though emotion cars should be kept away from road ragers.

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
Is there a way to zoom out more? I keep moving the camera and can't enjoy the view because of that... (standard maxed zoom out isn't enough)

Aug 14, 2021
is it me? or yabukaradoo(the dev of this game) seems to be lacking in any option like the x-ray, tattoo, marking, body type, UI is not user friendly(kinda) or is neet corp(the one who commission) is being cheap on adding option, IMO. Also, the nejisim 4 seems to be more okish than this.

zellerx

Jun 21, 2018
This and the Sara one is REALLY good, are there any other similar games to this genre? I already know of the other volumes

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

InternetAnon

Mar 21, 2020
thx my friend but where is the save location
Where's to put the save?
I'm also wondering where on earth this save file is supposed to go
where to put this?
Unzip the file anywhere on the computer
In the Settings menu there is a setting at the very bottom that says "Load Record"
This will pull up a file dialog and you should be able to navigate to the file from there

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Unzip the file anywhere on the computer
In the Settings menu there is a setting at the very bottom that says "Load Record"
This will pull up a file dialog and you should be able to navigate to the file from there
I can't load help

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes