Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please don't start plus oneing in the game thread, if it becomes available it'll get posted. If you absolutely can't wait there's game (or in this case update) requests, this is one of the games though that I don't think that would make it any faster.

Last time it took about two days for the update to appear, but from what I can see the DLSite page doesn't show a update.

Kaito913

Aug 16, 2018
Won’t happen again
Please don't start plus oneing in the game thread, if it becomes available it'll get posted. If you absolutely can't wait there's game (or in this case update) requests, this is one of the games though that I don't think that would make it any faster.

Last time it took about two days for the update to appear, but from what I can see the DLSite page doesn't show a update.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Found a retweet from Yabukaradoo about the update being on the 9th. So it isn't quite out, but very soon Japan time.

LitteD

Feb 28, 2021
There's a new update, 1.0.5. I wanted to ask when this post would get updated to that version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a new update, 1.0.5. I wanted to ask when this post would get updated to that version?
That was being talked about right above, last time it took about two days to find the update.

Now the update is out for now here's the changelog from the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dura0210

Jan 9, 2022
Check for a shield looking thing on the right under the recording buttons, if you still have tutorial quests it'll be there and tell you what to do. Also check there isn't unlockable things hiding in sub sections of the settings that are...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise no idea.
i do have a little shield looking thing under the recording buttons, but theres no tutorial quests, and clicking on the shield doesnt do anything, could you help me with that

jchu747

Oct 31, 2021
i do have a little shield looking thing under the recording buttons, but theres no tutorial quests, and clicking on the shield doesnt do anything, could you help me with that
Having the same issue here... I've unlocked 20/57 updates but no clue how to unlock the others. Tried everything, the only thing I haven't done is linking to Twitter bc yeah I'm not going to do that

Reactions: SanVanDoodle

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i do have a little shield looking thing under the recording buttons...
If your finished with the quests (use record and open X number of settings etc) it will do nothing. Not sure how to reset the quests on this one, deleting the appdata folder and/or the registry doesn't seem to do it. The update alert doesn't help...

Only the original NejicomiSimulator Vol 1, which had no gems locked some setting behind tweeting.

eqrz

Dec 21, 2018
U need to gain gems to unlock those shields by everyday login, and how to gain gems quickly?
Change your Computer Date and then login the game, that's it:)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The shield on the right side of the screen under the rec button, if you still have one it tells you the current quest. The last quest is to unlock X amount of settings that then opens the rest of up for unlocking, I'm guessing thats where people get stuck.

If you want to cheat gems on PC you can reasonably easily edit the number.

llits222

Dec 5, 2020
Check for a shield looking thing on the right under the recording buttons, if you still have tutorial quests it'll be there and tell you what to do.
It is there. Same problem, stuck on 20/59.
Shield icon doing nothing, other than slightly dimming on LMB click.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes