Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator: Bound Mama and the Four Goblins [Final] [Neet Corp.]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
Now I see it, but it wasn't there (for me at least) before. And the announce date has changed to release date. This does usually happen on a DLSite release day. Again it will probably be on Anime-Sharing after a bit more time has passed.
and can u share the download link here if possible?

Reactions: Rzgg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
SVS have put it up so, credit goes to ...

Suspended Sex Simulator Vol 2 1.01 -
Android only -

Took me longer than it should have to realise this is one of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And maybe a Observer from the looks of those tentacles.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Last edited:

hereforafewthings

Jan 28, 2022
How did you do it?
I looked around on google for a while and came across the following method; there may also be a reference or two to this on this very website in the Discussions section (no, I didn't have the foresight to keep the links for the software used on hand).

I used AssetStudio.net6.v0.16.21 to help identify PathID of the image texture file responsible for the gobbos in the data.unity3d file.

Then I used UABEA to export the texture file as a png, erased the gobbos' parts with GIMP to preserve the alpha layer, and then imported the edited file back into the data.unity3d file with UABEA.

That said, even if I went back in and removed the textures for the gobbos' shadows as well the left breast would still be nipple-less.

I'm not familiar enough with Unity to know if painstakingly copying and moving the nipple textures over the left breast would be effective, and I'm not obsessed enough with this product to find out.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I looked around on google for a while and came across the following method; there may also be a reference or two to this on this very website in the Discussions section (no, I didn't have the foresight to keep the links for the software used on hand).

I used AssetStudio.net6.v0.16.21 to help identify PathID of the image texture file responsible for the gobbos in the data.unity3d file.

Then I used UABEA to export the texture file as a png, erased the gobbos' parts with GIMP to preserve the alpha layer, and then imported the edited file back into the data.unity3d file with UABEA.

That said, even if I went back in and removed the textures for the gobbos' shadows as well the left breast would still be nipple-less.

I'm not familiar enough with Unity to know if painstakingly copying and moving the nipple textures over the left breast would be effective, and I'm not obsessed enough with this product to find out.
With enough editing skills someone can probably make a mod to uncensor the game with the stuff you found.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes