Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator: Bound Mama and the Four Goblins [Final] [Neet Corp.]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
this seems less like a game and more like a loop or a simulator. A game has *gameplay* - ie. things you try and can either succeed or fail to accomplish. Are there separate forums for loops/sims?

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
this seems less like a game and more like a loop or a simulator. A game has *gameplay* - ie. things you try and can either succeed or fail to accomplish. Are there separate forums for loops/sims?
well it is under simulators on dlsite

DreamDrum

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 1335205

Overview:
NEET Corp. and real-time sexual discipline game creator Yabukara-dou presents to you Yorimitsu Mama suspended in air and... at the mercy of lewd little goblins. Her body is ready for ravishing, her fate in their grimy clutches. Endless sexual discipline in smoothly animated Live2D!

A new kind of "touchy-feely" game. With the control of the mouse alone, you can enjoy seamless titty swinging animation and alter her body to a variety of parts (dildos, cow-ears, horns, etc.) to suit your taste! You can even adjust the amount she squirts, the speed and strength of dildo vibration, her skin color, and breast / clit size!​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-04
Release Date: 2021-08-04
Developer: Neet Corp. -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Chinese Simplified, Japanese, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA

View attachment 1335184 View attachment 1335188 View attachment 1335189 View attachment 1335190 View attachment 1335191 View attachment 1335192 View attachment 1335193 View attachment 1335194
Hey, new update, anyone have the game with this update ? (new hair color, skin color, etc)

warpig96

Aug 29, 2022
I looked around on google for a while and came across the following method; there may also be a reference or two to this on this very website in the Discussions section (no, I didn't have the foresight to keep the links for the software used on hand).

I used AssetStudio.net6.v0.16.21 to help identify PathID of the image texture file responsible for the gobbos in the data.unity3d file.

Then I used UABEA to export the texture file as a png, erased the gobbos' parts with GIMP to preserve the alpha layer, and then imported the edited file back into the data.unity3d file with UABEA.

That said, even if I went back in and removed the textures for the gobbos' shadows as well the left breast would still be nipple-less.

I'm not familiar enough with Unity to know if painstakingly copying and moving the nipple textures over the left breast would be effective, and I'm not obsessed enough with this product to find out.
If you are still seeing this, I would appreciate if you could share the edited files. Thanks.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yo

With themes os ss?

There’s this scene in the game starless where a girl is getting g raped by and some piglets lose their virginity to her. That shit made muhdick like afamantium

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes