Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

cucumberking

Jun 21, 2022
you can check the Position Fix button cuz you can't drag or zoom in/out with that button pressed

and if the aspect ratio is greater than 11:13 the screen won't fit her whole body and tentacles in as the camera is limited
i have it off, bu what i mean is that in the other games like this from the same guys u cam zoom out even getting out of the frame wish lets u see the hole body, in here u have angles to select that dont really make sence cus they cut most of the image

what i mean is if theres any tweek u could do to zoom all the way out

cucumberking

Jun 21, 2022
So here's hack V2, it provides:-
1- decensor (You have to untick the censor visibility in the game settings menu)
2- Adds infinite gems
3- Adds extended scale limit

Unzip the dll file and replace it with the original dll inside (game folder)/Data/Managed
yo i know this is a super old post but is there any way we can get this for the newer versions or at leas what program did u used to edit the code plz

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I guess saved data from previous versions are gone when updating the Android ver?

Anonnt

Nov 14, 2021
I guess saved data from previous versions are gone when updating the Android ver?
They should still be there somewhere, at least for me there was.

Though my old save didn't work anymore, maybe it was because I updated from 1.0.1 to a far newer version, or that I'm using the modded 1.0.6u version.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
They should still be there somewhere, at least for me there was.

Though my old save didn't work anymore, maybe it was because I updated from 1.0.1 to a far newer version, or that I'm using the modded 1.0.6u version.
After randomly putting things, I can get my old save! (Coins and status) But I don't know what I did...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The orgional post with 1.0.6 is here, the apk is in the games folder. The decensored 1.0.6 are below it here. The decensored ones are what ended up in the opening post going from the rar names.

cucumberking

Jun 21, 2022
dnSpy for DLL editing
I don't have the newer version of the game itself though, if you know where it can be found
theres a new one that havent get posted here where i think u can make the tentacles ejaculatee, the latest one here is 1.0.6u, btw got dnspy and found the files and parts of the code but still dont know hot to do :(

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
theres a new one that havent get posted here where i think u can make the tentacles ejaculatee, the latest one here is 1.0.6u, btw got dnspy and found the files and parts of the code but still dont know hot to do :(
Open the assembly csharp dll and just dig around until you find something that you can change, I guess
Are you asking about how to make a specific change?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor + Debug Menu + Scale unlock
for v1.1.1

Game version is updated to 1.1.1
Modded file.

Features are same as v1.0.9 (check below)
-----------------------------------------------
Pressorom offered v1.0.9 ver. Thanks.
Go to link and download and click "Like" to show your appreciation to him.

Scale unlock from JoSmiHnTh's info.

Cheats:
  • uncensored
  • debug mode
  • scale unlock
modded file for PC. Extract and put it to NejiSimNeet02.1.0.9_Data\Managed\

Android patch
If you know about lucky-patcher and how to use it, Use This file.( )
(result of Lucky-Patcher)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes