Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022

Is this app ?
I remeber it has apk-signer function. You must set "APK sign / apk signing before install" at setting.

May be someone will upload the all-worked APK file.
No, that wasn't the app I used before. But I still can't figure it out. I guess I will wait for someone to upload new apk . Anyway thanks for replying.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I recently bought this title to support the Dev. Current version is 1.08
Would appreciate if someone could uncensor it so I can fully enjoy, Thanks! :)

Thanks, but for some reason you've included a copy of v1.0.4 in that archive...? :unsure:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It came like that^^ so it must have a purpose.
It's in a .zip you know. Whether it's present or not (I deleted it immediately after extracting the main archive and before posting that comment) affects absolutely nothing whatsoever except storage consumption.

It's someone at the distro end having blonde moments.

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022
Can anyone recommend me similar simulator games like this one with first person view and can be played on android? Thanks in advance

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022
May that app has sign function. Try it if have a much time.
I tried it again. This time I was able to install the apk in my phone. I did all the process like replacing the new modded libil2cpp.so file with the old one and installed it with SAI (the app you mentioned). But when I run the game now, it crashes o_O. I saw the report, it says it is caused by some Java.Iang.Error. Do you have any idea what that error means?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried it again. This time I was able to install the apk in my phone. I did all the process like replacing the new modded libil2cpp.so file with the old one and installed it with SAI (the app you mentioned). But when I run the game now, it crashes o_O. I saw the report, it says it is caused by some Java.Iang.Error. Do you have any idea what that error means?
Try with .

Last edited:
Reactions: oafishunaware

TermiteEater

Jun 18, 2022
I recently bought this title to support the Dev. Current version is 1.08
Would appreciate if someone could uncensor it so I can fully enjoy, Thanks! :)

I downloaded it and it managed to run. However the camera was fixed to a point that was higher than it should be.

Reactions: Kylouleise

chains777

Aug 6, 2022
Thanks, but for some reason you've included a copy of v1.0.4 in that archive...? :unsure:
thats the authors work, preparing for someone who getting into crash when opening the game of higer visions.
he said,

The latest version 1.0.5 has increased the load due to the significant addition of functions.

If the update slows down the game, we have included the 1.0.4 version so that you can play with the previous version.

so, you can delete it if you are OK with running the game.

Reactions: somebody cares

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
Very cool game, not a lot of things to do, but yknow, its quality is just fucking legendary. 5/5 definitely.

However I used Cheat Engine to unlock settings because it's just an awful idea to timelock features, also yeah, some auto mechanics other than recordings might've come handy.

donikuroszaki

Aug 13, 2019
Is there a way to fully reset the save data for the game? I tried to look around my files, deleted the Yabukaradoo file and whatnot, but no success. Whenever I delete and reinstall the game the save wouldn't reset, even after uninstalling the Yabukaradoo file in appdata/LocalLow.
just delete registry folder of it

Reactions: Hornyhotdogs
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes