Unity Completed Suspended Sex Simulator Vol.2 - Machine Fucking of Captive Beauty [v1.1.1] [Neet Corp.]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I just had this game crash the fuck out of a bunch of the programs on my PC. The game started lagging really bad, might have had to do with the visual effects I was playing around with. The game crashed and my applications started to hang. Even windows explorer.exe was not responding. I couldn't even get it working when I restarted the task. That was fun.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
使っているのはAndroidです
May be you download this post.
replace moded libil2cpp.so to correct folder on apk file. (just x64 ver file only, may be ok)
apk file is same format of zip file.
but edited apk file can not installed on device. 'case sign.
use app. sign the apk file before install.
then will works.

apkファイルで変更された64ビットlibil2cpp.soファイルを置き換えます。
apkファイルをsignするとandroidにインストール可能です。
上記のアプリでsignしてインストールしてください。

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Anyone kind enough to share the uncensored signed apk for v1.0.8? It looks complicated to patch it and will likely be very time-consuming.

Reactions: Flowergrey

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
Anyone kind enough to share the uncensored signed apk for v1.0.8? It looks complicated to patch it and will likely be very time-consuming.
Download the apk on your pc, right click and open it with 7zip or whatever .zip program you use. Then replace with the provided file, put onto your phone and use the apk signing app Split APKs Installer (SAI)

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Download the apk on your pc, right click and open it with 7zip or whatever .zip program you use. Then replace with the provided file, put onto your phone and use the apk signing app Split APKs Installer (SAI)
Thanks for summarize it, just got some time to look into the post by kumarin.

This tool can decompiled and signed apk on windows which someone shared in this forum in a thread call "how to decensored almost any unity game".

Flowergrey

Sep 2, 2022
Anyone kind enough to share the uncensored signed apk for v1.0.8? It looks complicated to patch it and will likely be very time-consuming plis

zartan0

May 5, 2021
Follow the quests at first then just make Sirius cum, but there is probably a daily limit. You can add gems using Windows...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is NejiSimNeet02 and the game needs to be closed when you do it.

Edit - If you want a screenshot specifically for this volume (Neet02 again not Sara2) look below.
I don't have these files in the folder, what should I do?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes